Click here to get information on Police Clearance Certificate from Asian Countries
Welcome to Best Fingerprint Services in India
Professional Fingerprint Agency, Police Clearance Certificate PCC from Andorra »
Information for Police Clearance Certificate
Police Clearance Certificate is an official document that is issued by “Authority Tribunal de Corts in Andorra”, to enumerate any criminal records that the applicant may or may not have. Police and prison records are kept by the Tribunal de Corts or the Committee on National Security. You will have to write a letter to stating that you require a PCC and that you are authorizing our organisation to collect it on your behalf. The Authority Tribunal de Corts Office, certifying that the applicant has never partaken in any criminal activity that led to the involvement of the Andorra Police authorities, and is also required when a person applies for an immigration status to other countries. Person applying for Police Clearance Certificate (PCC) are required to state the period of stay in Andorra. Documentary proof of stay is to be provided. First Entry and Last Exit date STAMP is also required. All pages of VISA (Colour Copy).
It is issued to any individual who resides more than 6 months in Andorra.
Procedure of Getting Police Clearance Certificate
In order to obtain a police clearance certificate from Andorra. You should send a written disclosure request to Andorra Embassy in the country where you are currently residing. The Authority Tribunal de Corts Office and National Security coordinates with other departments also, It includes local police, traffic police, immigration police, security police (including border police), and other armed police units. All the supporting documents must be certified, shall only be considered by the consular Office. You have to fill the prescribed application form in all sections completed in BLOCK CAPITALS with black ink. Obtained a complete set of 10 fingerprint impressions* taken by a qualified fingerprint officer at our lab. The original of the fingerprints must be posted with your completed application form. We will prepare some document which need you to sign and send us. The applicant should furnish his or her full name, date and place of birth, and place and period of all residences in the Andorra, including full addresses. Applicant must apply with Completed Application Form (Personal Particular) provided at our Organization for Police Clearance Certificate. The certificate will be posted to the forwarding address as indicated by the applicants in the application. The police clearance certificate should be authenticated by the Andorra Embassy. We forward it to you with in a short interval of time, via courier, at an additional cost.
Documents required for Police Clearance Certificate
- A detail covering letter having the details of the Authority requesting the Police Clearance Certificate.
- The prescribed complete application form containing the information of applicant. (Personal Particular).
- Full set of fingerprints of both the hands obtained from the applicant’s at our lab on provided fingerprint form.
- An authorization letter will be produced to state the information for the applicant.
- Self-attested photocopies of your passport. Copies of the first three of the data pages of his/her passport as well as the pages containing Andorra visas, entry and departure stamps.
- Two recent passport size photographs against a light background. The applicant must sign on reverse side of the photographs.
- Copy of Andorra identity card (if applicable).
- A detailed covering letter stating the period of stay in Andorra and need for the said certificate.
We will give the original Police Clearance Certificate within 2 to 3 weeks. (The processing time will increases if a person was ever charged by the police)
Police Certificate Issuing Authority
Tribunal de Corts,
Police Clearance Certificate Check-list
Before leaving our office please verify the check-list that documents in order-
2443, Basement, Hudson Line,
Address of Embassy
Czech Consulate in Andorra la Vella, Andorra