Click here to get information on Police Clearance Certificate from Asian Countries
Welcome to Best Fingerprint Services in India
FBI 258 Fingerprints for PCC, Police Clearance Certificate PCC from Saudi Arab »
Information for Police Clearance Certificate
Certificate of Good conduct/Police Clearance Certificate is issued by Embassy of the United Arab Emirates,Arab. This official document serves as a proof that the person has no criminal record or previously involved in criminal activities. This certificate certifies that the applicant has never partaken in any criminal activity that led to the involvement of the Embassy of Arab and is also required for immigration purposes. Person applying for PCC are required to state the period of legal stay in Arab and also required to write a letter about the purpose of PCC requirement.
Procedure of getting Police Clearance Certificate
In order to obtain Police Clearance Certificate, applicant must apply with completed application form in CAPITAL LETTERS provided by our organization. The applicant should furnish all his basic personal details including his/her name, date and place of birth, period and place of all residences. Obtained a complete set of 10 fingerprint impressions taken by a qualified fingerprint officer. Then, the original of the fingerprints must be posted with your completed application form. After the completion of the certificate, the certificate will be posted to the forwarding address as indicated by the applicants in the application.
Documents required for Police Clearance Certificate
- Two recent passport size photographs borderless with a white background.
- Obtained a complete set of 10 fingerprint impressions. The applicant must submit a set of his/her fingerprint impressions duly attested by our organization.
- A detailed covering letter stating the period of stay in Arab and need for the said certificate.
- A copy of passport, driving license or any similar document for identification purpose.
- A letter explaining the purpose for which the Police Clearance Certificate is required.
- A certified copy of document that shows you lived in Arab (an official copy of your registration card.
- A document that confirms your necessity of the certificate for e.g., a letter from the authority stating the requirement to submit it.
- Copy of Arab Identity card (if any)
10-15 working days
(Processing time will increases if the person is ever charged by the police).
Payment is non-refundable once the application is processed.
Police Certificate Issuing Authority
Police Clearance Certificate Checklist
Before leaving our office please ensure that documents in order-
2443, Basement, Hudson Line,
Address of Embassy in India
12, Chandragupta Marg, Chanakyapuri,