Click here to get information on Police Clearance Certificate from Asian Countries
Welcome to Best Fingerprint Services in India
Obtain Police Clearance Certificate for Argentina, PCC from Argentina »
Information for Police Clearance Certificate
Police Clearance Certificate is issued by Ministry of Justice, National Registry of Recidivism, and Argentina, to certify that a person has no Criminal record within a stipulated period of time in Argentina. The record search will provide all the conviction information, to enumerate any criminal records that the applicants may or may not have. Police Clearance Certificate certifying that the applicant have never partaken in any criminal activity that led to the involvement of the Argentina Police Authorities and is also required when a person applies for an immigration status to other countries. These certificates must be valid at the time of Issuance of the visa or other immigration permit. Person applying for Police Clearance Certificate are required to state the period of stay in Argentina with documentary proof.
Procedure of getting Police Clearance Certificate
In order to obtain a PCC from Argentina, applicant should furnish his/her name, date of birth, place of birth, place and period of all residences in the Argentina. Application should be completely filled in Capital letters provided by our organization. Applicant also required to attest a letter of legal stay in Argentina (such period as claimed).The Virginia State Police takes 4-5 weeks (business days) to process the application. One copy of the completed form for each applicant, posted to the forwarding address.
Documents required for Police Clearance Certificate
- Fully completed application form.(personal particular)
- A detailed cover letter stating the period of legal stay in Argentina.
- The prescribed completed application form containing the information of applicant provided by our organization.
- Full set of fingerprints of both the hands obtained from the applicant’s at our lab on provided fingerprint form.
- An authorization letter will be produced to state the information for the Argentina foreign Mission.
- Self-attested photocopies of applicant’s passport. Copies of the first three of the data pages of his/her passport as well as the pages containing Argentina visas, entry and departure stamps.
- Copy of Argentina Identity card (if any).
- A cover letter stating the details of the authority requesting the PCC.
It may take 4-5 weeks (working days) for processing the application.Processing time will increases if a person was ever charged by the Police.
Payment is non-refundable once the application is processed.
Police Certificate Issuing Authority
Police Clearance Certificate Checklist
2443, Basement, Hudson Line,
Kingsway Camp, Delhi-110009
Email : email@example.com
Call : +91-1145152301, +91-9599313306
Address of Embassy in India