Click here to get information on Police Clearance Certificate from Asian Countries
Welcome to Best Fingerprint Services in India
Police Clearance Certificate PCC from Aruba »
Information for Police Clearance Certificate
A Police Clearance Certificate or Good Conduct Certificate, Judicial Record Extract is issued by the Department of Foreign Affairs, Aruba with co-ordination of Aruba Police Criminal Record Center. In Aruba, a centralized database of criminal record information is maintained at the Department of Foreign Affairs, Criminal Record Center. Good Conduct Certificate Certifying that the applicant has never partaken in any criminal activity that led to the involvement of the Aruba Police Authorities, and is also required when a person applies for an immigration status to other countries. Person applying for Police Clearance Certificate (PCC) are required to state the period of stay in Aruba. Documentary proof of stay is to be provided.It is issued to any individual who reside more than 6 months in Aruba.
Procedure of Getting Police Clearance Certificate
You will have to write a letter to the Department of Foreign Affairs, Aruba stating that you require a Good Conduct Certificate and that you are authorizing our organization to collect it on your behalf. Completed application form: Ensure all sections are completed in BLOCK CAPITALS and in black ink, original signatures are required throughout. Scanned or facsimile signatures will not be accepted. A set of 10 fingerprint impressions* taken by a qualified fingerprint officer at our lab. The original of the fingerprints must be posted with your completed application form. The current processing time is 5 to 6 weeks for good conduct certificate. The certificates will be posted to the forwarding address as indicated by the applicants in the application.
Documents required for Police Clearance Certificate
- A letter explaining the purpose for which the police clearance certificate is required.
- A Power of attorney (authorization letter) will be produced to state the information for the applicant and the information for the Aruba foreign mission.
- Fully completed Application form of the applicant provided by our organisation at the time of application process.
- Two set of applicant’s fingerprint impressions (ten prints). The applicant must submit a set of his/her fingerprint impressions duly attested by our organization.
- 4 recent passport-sized photographs that are 3.5 cm by 4.5cm, borderless with a white background.
- A copy of your passport that shows photo and proof of legal residency permit pages current to your stay in Aruba.
- A detailed covering letter stating the period of stay in Aruba and need for the said certificate.
- Two proofs of your current address. Official correspondence showing your name and address both dated.
The current processing time for getting the Good Conduct Certificate is one month. (The processing time will increases if a person was ever charged by the police)
Applicable Fee with processing charges.
Police Certificate Issuing Authority
Department of Foreign Affairs
Police Clearance Certificate Check-list
Before leaving our office please ensure that documents in order-
2443, Basement, Hudson Line,
Address of Embassy in India
6/50 F, Shanti Path,