Click here to get information on Police Clearance Certificate from Asian Countries
Welcome to Best Fingerprint Services in India
Police Clearance Certificate PCC from Bahrain »
Information for Police Clearance Certificate
A Police Clearance Certificate is issued by the Criminal Investigation Department (CID), State of Bahrain. In Bahrain, the criminal record information is maintained at the Criminal Investigation Department, Bahrain Police Force. PCC Certifying that the applicant has never partaken in any criminal activity that led to the involvement of the (Bahraini Police Force) and is also required when a person applies for an immigration status to other countries.
Person applying for Police Clearance Certificate (PCC) are required to state the period of stay in Bahrain. Documentary proof of stay is to be provided. First Entry and Last Exit date STAMP is also required. All pages of VISA (Colour Copy).
It is issued to any individual who reside more than 6 months in Bahrain.
Procedure of Getting Police Clearance Certificate
You will have to write a letter to embassy stating that you require a PCC and that you are authorizing our Organization to collect it on your behalf. Applicant must apply with Completed Application Form (Personal Particular) provided by our Organization for Police Clearance Certificate. The applicant should furnish his or her full name, date and place of birth, and place and period of all residences in the Bahrain, including full addresses. The certificate will be posted to the forwarding address as indicated by the applicants in the application.
Our Organization provide two kinds of services for getting Police Clearance Certificate from Bahrain.
1.) NORMAL MODE:-
In Normal Mode, Criminal Investigation Department takes 12 business weeks to process the application if no criminal record is found.
2.) FAST MODE ( EXPEDITED SERVICE ):-
In Expedited Service the applicant will get the Police Clearance Certificate within 4 business weeks.In fast mode PCC Application, the Certificate of Good Conduct (hard copy) will be delivered to Applicants Address at an additional cost.
Documents required for Police Clearance Certificate
- A letter explaining the purpose for which the police clearance certificate is required.
- Fully completed application form (Personal Particular).
- A set of applicant’s fingerprint impressions (ten prints). The applicant must submit a set of his/her fingerprint impressions with Official stamp of certifying authority.
- Attach three passport size photos with a blue background.
- Attach a copy of the passport and the residence permit which are issued by the General Directorate of Nationality, Passports and Residence in the Kingdom of Bahrain.
- Certificate issuance fee (1 BD).
- A detailed covering letter stating the period of stay in Bahrain and need for the said certificate.
- Copies of the first three of the data pages of his/her passport as well as the pages containing Bahrain visas, entry and departure stamps.
- Attach a copy of your new passport.(if applicable).
We will give the original Police Clearance Certificate within 12 weeks(Normal Mode) & 4 weeks (Expedited Service)The processing time will increases if a person was ever charged by the police)
Payment is non-refundable once the application is processed
Police Certificate Issuing Authority
Police Clearance Certificate Check-list
Before leaving our office please verify the check-list that documents in order-
2443, Basement, Hudson Line,
Address of Embassy in India