Click here to get information on Police Clearance Certificate from Asian Countries
Welcome to Best Fingerprint Services in India
Police Clearance Certificate PCC from Bhutan »
Information for Police Clearance Certificate
A Police Clearance Certificate is issued by the Royal Bhutanese Police Headquarters, Bhutan. In Bhutan, the criminal record information is maintained at the Central Bhutanese Police Headquarters, Bhutan Police Force. PCC Certifying that the applicant has never partaken in any criminal activity that led to the involvement of the (Bhutanese Police Force) and is also required when a person applies for an immigration status to other countries. Person applying for Police Clearance Certificate (PCC) are required to state the period of stay in Bhutan. Documentary proof of stay is to be provided. First Entry and Last Exit date STAMP is also required. All pages of VISA (Colour Copy).
It is issued to any individual who reside more than 6 months in Bhutan.
Procedure of Getting Police Clearance Certificate
You will have to write a letter to the Royal Bhutan Embassy stating that you require a PCC and that you are authorizing our Organization to collect it on your behalf. Applicant must apply with Completed Application Form (Personal Particular) provided by our lab for Police Clearance Certificate. You should send a written disclosure request to Royal Bhutan Embassy in the country where you are currently residing. The applicant should furnish his or her full name, date and place of birth, and place and period of all residences in the Bhutan, including full addresses. The certificate will be posted to the forwarding address as indicated by the applicants in the application. The (Central Bhutanese Police Headquarters) takes 2 to 3 weeks to process the application if no criminal record found. Note: Certificates are not issued for holders of visitor’s visas.
Documents required for Police Clearance Certificate
- A letter explaining the purpose for which the police clearance certificate is required.
- Fully completed application form (Personal Particular).
- A set of applicant’s fingerprint impressions (ten prints). The applicant must submit a set of his/her fingerprint impressions with Official stamp of certifying authority (RealScan Biometric).
- Attach three recent coloured passport size photos with white background.
- Attach a copy of the passport and the residence permit which are issued by the General Directorate of Nationality, Passports and Residence in the Kingdom of Bhutan.
- A detailed covering letter stating the period of stay in Bhutan and need for the said certificate.
- Copies of the first three of the data pages of his/her passport as well as the pages containing Bhutan visas, entry and departure stamps.
- Attach a copy of your new passport. (If applicable).
We will give the original Police Clearance Certificate within 2 to 3 weeks. (The processing time will increases if a person was ever charged by the police)
Payment is non-refundable once the application is processed.
Police Certificate Issuing Authority
Royal Bhutan Police Headquarter
Samdrup Jongkhar, Bhutan
Police Clearance Certificate Check-list
Before leaving our office please verify the check-list that documents in order-
2443, Basement, Hudson Line,
Address of Embassy in India
Royal Bhutan Embassy