Click here to get information on Police Clearance Certificate from Asian Countries
Welcome to Best Fingerprint Services in India
Police Clearance Certificate PCC from Bolivia »
Information for Police Clearance Certificate
Police Clearance Certificate is issued by National Bureau of Enforcement and Revenue, National Police, Bolivia to enumerate any criminal records that the applicant may or may not have. Applicant should write a letter explaining the requirement of PCC and that applicant is authorizing our organization to collect it on his/her behalf. The Bolivian police Criminal record Centre, certifying that the applicant has never partaken in any criminal activity that led to the involvement of the Bolivia and is also required when a person applies for an immigration status to other countries. Person applying for PCC are required to state the period of stay is to be provided. First entry and last exit stamp is also required. It is issued to any person who resides more than 6 months in Bolivia.
Procedure of getting Police Clearance Certificate
In order to obtain a PCC from Bolivia, applicant required to fill the prescribed application form in all sections completed in BLOCK letters .Obtained a complete set of 10 fingerprint impressions taken by a qualified fingerprint officer at our lab. The original of the fingerprints must be posted with completed application form. Applicant must apply with completed application form (personal particular) provided at our lab for PCC. The certificate will be posted to the forwarding address as indicated by the applicants in the application.
Documents required for Police Clearance Certificate
- Fully completed application form in BLOCK letters.
- Applicant required to submit ten fingerprint impression application of his/her fingerprint impressions duly attested by our organization.
- A document/letter explaining the purpose for which PCC is required.
- A detailed letter stating the period of legal stay in Bolivia.
- Certified copy of applicant’s work permit/appointment letter/dependent pass etc.
- A copy of driving license, passport or any Identity card which is used for Identification purposes.
- Attested photocopies of passport either by our organization or Notary public of the Current passport.
- If Bolivia issued any Identity card.(if any)
It may take 3-4 weeks to process the application.
Processing time will increases if a person was ever charged by the Police.
Payment is non-refundable once the application is processed.
Police Certificate Issuing Authority
Police Clearance Certificate Checklist
2443, Basement, Hudson Line,
Address of Embassy in India
Embassy of the Plurinational State of Bolivia