Click here to get information on Police Clearance Certificate from Asian Countries
Welcome to Best Fingerprint Services in India
Police Clearance Certificate PCC from Bosnia »
Information for Police Clearance Certificate
Certificate of No Criminal Conviction or Sentencing Certificate/PCC details whether or not the applicant has a criminal record in the Bosnia and is required as part of the visa process by the respective high commission or embassy. Police Clearance Certificate or Non-Conviction Certificate is a document that is issued by the Ministry of Justice, Sarajevo, Bosnia, certifying that the applicant has never partaken in any criminal activity that led to the involvement of the Bosnian Police Authorities, and is also required when a person applies for an immigration status to other countries. Person applying for Police Clearance Certificate (PCC) are required to state the period of stay in Bosnia. Documentary proof of stay is to be provided. First Entry and Last Exit date STAMP is also required. All pages of VISA (Colour Copy).
It is issued to any individual who resides more than 6 months in Bosnia.
Procedure of Getting Police Clearance Certificate
You will have to write a letter to Bosnia embassy stating that you require a PCC and that you are authorizing our organization to collect it on your behalf. These clearances are sometimes referred to as “No Conviction Certificates” or “Sentencing Certificates of No-Criminal Activity. Applicant must apply with Completed Prescribed Application Form (Personal Particular) provided by our organisation for Police Clearance Certificate. Ensure all sections are completed in BLOCK CAPITALS and in black ink, original signatures are required throughout. The certificates will be posted to the forwarding address as indicated by the applicants in the application. The Minister of Justice, Criminal Security Administration take 3 to 4 weeks to process the application if no criminal record found and after that they send the certified criminal record check (hard copy) via regular mail. We will contact you once we have received the certificate from Bosnia embassy. In case you need it urgently then we forward it to you, via courier, at an additional cost.
Documents required for Police Clearance Certificate
- Fully completed application form: Ensure all sections are completed in BLOCK CAPITALS and in black ink, original signatures are required throughout.
- Two recent coloured passport size photographs (approximately 4.5×3.5 cm, only front photograph are accepted), all submitted photos must be signed at the back from the applicant.
- Copy of your passport. Clearly showing passport photo, personal information including expiry date, nationality, extension pages if applicable and signature.
- Copies of the first three of the data pages of his/her passport as well as the pages containing Bosnia visas, entry and departure stamps.
- Two proofs of your current address. Official correspondence showing your name and address both dated within the last 6 months.
- Certified copy of ID card which was used by the Applicant while residing in Bosnia. (Licna Karta)
- A detailed covering letter stating the period of stay in Bosnia and need for the said certificate or Schedule of background declaration (Address, Applicant).
We will give the original Police Clearance Certificate within 15 to 20 working days (The processing time will increases if a person was ever charged by the police)
Police Certificate Issuing Authority
Federal Ministry of Justice
Police Clearance Certificate Check-list
Before leaving our office please verify the check-list that documents in order-
2443, Basement, Hudson Line,
Address of Embassy in India
Embassy of Bosnia