Click here to get information on Police Clearance Certificate from Asian Countries
Welcome to Best Fingerprint Services in India
Police Clearance Certificate PCC from Brazil »
Information for Police Clearance Certificate
Police Clearance Certificate is issued by State Justice Department, Brazil. The Criminal record history is managed at the Brazil Commissioner of Police to enumerate any chemical records that the applicant may or may not have. This Department of Brazil certified that the applicant has never partaken in any criminal activity and Police Clearance Certificate is also required when a person applies for an immigration status to other countries. Person required to submit the documentary proof of Entry and exit stamp of visa. It is issued to any individual who resides more than 6 months in Brazil.
Procedure of getting Police Clearance Certificate
In order to obtain a PCC from Brazil, applicant must submit a letter explaining why PCC is being requested as well as the documentary proof of the period of legal stay is to be also provided. If applicant is assigning our organization on his/her behalf then the applicant have to submit a valid power of Attorney with applicant’s signature including on the application form. Complete the application form carefully (all sections) in BLOCK letters which is provided by our organization. Obtained a complete set of fingerprint impressions taken by a qualified fingerprint officer at our lab. Then, the certificate will be posted to the forwarding address as indicated by the applicants in the application.
Documents required for Police Clearance Certificate
- Fully completed application form in BLOCK letters.
- Applicant required to submit ten fingerprint impression application of his/her fingerprint impressions duly attested by our organization.
- A document/letter explaining the purpose for which PCC is required.
- Certified copy of applicant’s work permit/appointment letter/dependent pass etc.
- A copy of driving license, passport or any Identity card which is used for Identification purpose.
- Attested photocopies of applicant’s passport either by our organization or Notary public of the current passport.
- A detailed letter stating the period of legal stay in Brazil.
- If Brazil issued any Identity card.(if any)
Applicable time depends on the processing of the application.
Processing time will increases if a person was ever charged by the police.
Payment is non-refundable once the application is processed.
Police Certificate Issuing Authority
Police Clearance Certificate Checklist
2443, Basement, Hudson Line,
Address of Embassy in India