Click here to get information on Police Clearance Certificate from Asian Countries
Welcome to Best Fingerprint Services in India
Police Clearance Certificate (PCC) From California »
Information for Police Clearance Certificate
A Police Clearance Certificate or ‘Police Certificate’ is issued by the Department of Justice (DOJ) California, to furnish state summary criminal history information to any individual who is the subject of the record requested if needed in conjunction with an application to enter the United States or any foreign nation. In California, the criminal record information is maintained at the Department of Justice (DOJ), Bureau of Investigation. PCC Certifying that the applicant has never partaken in any criminal activity that led to the involvement of the (California Police Force).Person applying for Police Clearance Certificate (PCC) are required to state the period of stay in California. Documentary proof of stay is to be provided. First Entry and Last Exit date STAMP is also required. All pages of VISA (Colour Copy). It is issued to any individual who reside more than 6 months in California.
Procedure of Getting Police Clearance Certificate
In order to obtain a police clearance certificate from California. You should send a written disclosure request to the Department of Justice (DOJ), Bureau of Investigation. The Department of Justice (DOJ), Bureau of Investigation coordinates with immigration police, security police for obtaining police clearance certificate. All the supporting documents must be certified, shall only be considered by the consular Office. You have to fill the prescribed application form in all sections completed in BLOCK CAPITALS with black ink. Obtained a complete set of 10 fingerprint impressions* taken by a qualified fingerprint officer at our lab on FD 258 Fingerprint Card. The original of the fingerprints must be posted with your completed application form. We will prepare some document which need you to sign and send us. The applicant should furnish his or her full name, date and place of birth, and place and period of all residences in the California, including full addresses. Applicant must apply with Completed Application Form (Personal Particular) provided at our Organization for Police Clearance Certificate. The certificate will be posted to the forwarding address as indicated by the applicants in the application.
Documents required for Police Clearance Certificate
- Application form completed by applicant (Personal Particular).
- A detail cover letter requesting for PCC, stating the reason for police clearance of California.
- Proofs of your current address.
- Power of Attorney letter clearly stating that our Organization is applying on your behalf for police clearance certificate.
- One Passport size photographs.
- The applicant must submit a set of his/her fingerprint impressions taken by a qualified Fingerprint Officer at our lab on FD 258 Fingerprint Card.
- Copy of your passport. Clearly showing passport photo, personal information including expiry date, nationality, extension pages if applicable and signature.
- A letter stating the exact periods of residence in California and addresses where applicant resided.
We will give the original certificate in 2 to 3 weeks under normal mode of processing. (The processing time will increases if a person was ever charged by the police)
Payment is non-refundable once the application is processed.
Police Clearance Certificate Check-list
Before leaving our office please ensure that documents in order-
2443, Basement, Hudson Line,
Address of Embassy in India