Click here to get information on Police Clearance Certificate from Asian Countries
Welcome to Best Fingerprint Services in India
Police Clearance Certificate PCC from Cameroon »
Information for Police Clearance Certificate
Police Clearance Certificate is an official document that is issued by “from the Chief Court Clerk (Greffier en Chef) from the Ministry of Justice” to enumerate any criminal records that the applicant may or may not have. You will have to write a letter to stating that you require a PCC and that you are authorizing our organisation to collect it on your behalf. The Ministry of Justice, Department of Criminal Affairs and Pardon, certifying that the applicant has never partaken in any criminal activity that led to the involvement of the Cameroon, and is also required when a person applies for an immigration status to other countries. Person applying for Police Clearance Certificate (PCC) are required to state the period of stay in Cameroon. Documentary proof of stay is to be provided. First Entry and Last Exit date STAMP is also required. All pages of VISA (Colour Copy). It is issued to any individual who resides more than 6 months in Cameroon.
Procedure of Getting Police Clearance Certificate
In order to obtain a police clearance certificate from Cameroon. You should send a written disclosure request to the Department of Criminal Affairs and Pardon, Central Index Card Service situated at the Tribunal de Premiere Instance in the Centre Administratif in Yaounde. You have to fill the prescribed application form in all sections completed in BLOCK CAPITALS with black ink. Obtained a complete set of 10 fingerprint impressions* taken by a qualified fingerprint officer at our lab. The original of the fingerprints must be posted with your completed application form. The applicant should furnish his or her full name, date and place of birth, and place and period of all residences in the Cameroon, including full addresses. Applicant must apply with Completed Application Form (Personal Particular) provided at our organization for Police Clearance Certificate. The certificate will be posted to the forwarding address as indicated by the applicants in the application. The Cameroon Department of Criminal Affairs and Pardon takes 2 weeks to process the application if no criminal record found.
Documents required for Police Clearance Certificate
- A letter explaining the purpose for which the police clearance certificate is required.
- Fully completed application form (Personal Particular).
- A letter stating that you are authorizing someone to apply on your behalf.(Power of Attorney)
- A copy of your passport, driving license or similar for identification purposes.
- A set of applicant’s fingerprint impressions (ten prints). The applicant must submit a set of his/her fingerprint impressions duly attested by our organisation.
- A detailed covering letter stating the period of stay in Cameroon and need for the said certificate.
- Copies of the first three of the data pages of his/her passport as well as the pages containing Cameroon visas, entry and departure stamps.
We will give the original Police Clearance Certificate within 2 weeks. (The processing time will increases if a person was ever charged by the police)
Police Certificate Issuing Authority
The Chief Court Clerk (Greffier en Chef)
Police Clearance Certificate Check-list
Before leaving our office please verify the check-list that documents in order-
2443, Basement, Hudson Line,
Address of Embassy in India
Embassy of Cameroon