Click here to get information on Police Clearance Certificate from Asian Countries
Welcome to Best Fingerprint Services in India
Police Clearance Certificate PCC from Chad »
Information for Police Clearance Certificate
An Extract from the Criminal records disclosure is known as “Police Clearance Certificate”. Police Clearance Certificate or Extract from Criminal Record is issued by the Judiciaire Commissaire of Chad. All individuals, who reside more than 6 months in Chad, can apply for a copy of their Extract from the Criminal Record. The criminal record information is maintained at the Judiciaire Commissaire, Register of Convictions. PCC Certifying that the applicant has never partaken in any criminal activity that led to the involvement of the (Chad Police Authorities) and is also required when a person applies for an immigration status to other countries. Person applying for Police Clearance Certificate (PCC) are required to state the period of stay in Chad. Documentary proof of stay is to be provided. First Entry and Last Exit date STAMP is also required. All pages of VISA (Colour Copy).It is issued to any individual who reside more than 6 months in Chad.
Procedure of Getting Police Clearance Certificate
In order to obtain a police clearance certificate from Chad, applicant should write an application letter explaining why police clearance certificate is being requested. Documentary prove of legal stay in Chad is also required for this process. If you assign our Organization to apply on your behalf, you must submit a valid power of attorney with your signature included on the application form. You have to fill the prescribed application form in all sections completed in BLOCK CAPITALS with black ink provided by our organization. Obtained a complete set of 10 fingerprint impressions* taken by a qualified fingerprint officer at our lab. The original of the fingerprints must be posted with your completed application form. The current processing time is 2 to 3 months for PCC. The certificates will be posted to the forwarding address as indicated by the applicants in the application.
Documents required for Police Clearance Certificate
- Fully Completed Prescribed Application Form signed by the applicant.
- Attested photocopies of your passports (All Pages) either by our Organization or Notary Public of the Current Passport and passport which you used while you were in Chad.
- 2 passport size photos (3×3, 5 cm, from one and the same negative).
- Certified copy of your work Permit/Appointment Letter/Dependent Pass etc.
- Fingerprint impressions of both hands is duly attested by our organization on a prescribed fingerprint form.
- A detailed self-explanatory letter stating the period of stay in Chad and need for the said certificate.
- Description form (Personal Particular) attested by our organisation.
- Copy of Chad Identity Card. (if any)
We will give the original certificate within 2 to 3 months under normal mode of processing. (The processing time will increases if a person was ever charged by the police)
Police Certificate Issuing Authority
Register of Convictions,
Police Clearance Certificate Check-list
Before leaving our office please ensure that documents in order-
2443, Basement, Hudson Line,
Address of Embassy in India