Click here to get information on Police Clearance Certificate from Asian Countries
Welcome to Best Fingerprint Services in India
Police Clearance Certificate PCC from Chile »
Information for Police Clearance Certificate
Certificate of Conduct/Police Clearance Certificate are issued based on information provided to the Embassy by the Criminal Records Office authorities in Chile. Police Clearance Certificate certifying that the applicant has never partaken in any criminal activity that led to the involvement of the Chile Police Force and is also required when a person applies for an immigration status to other countries. Person applying for PCC are required to state the period of stay in Chile. Documentary proof of stay is to be provided. First entry and last exit date STAMP is also required. All pages of VISA (Color copy).It is issued to any individual who reside more than 6 months in Chile.
Procedure of getting Police Clearance Certificate
Applicant required to apply to the nearest Chile embassy or consulate and write a letter requesting a Police Clearance Certificate. Applicant have to fill the prescribed application form in all sections completed in BLOCK letters with black pen. Obtained a complete set of 10 fingerprint impressions taken by a qualified fingerprint officer at our lab. The original of the fingerprints must be posted with completed application form. Applicant must apply with completed application form (personal particular) provided at our lab for PCC. The certificate will be posted to the forwarding address as indicated by the applicants in the application.
Documents required for Police Clearance Certificate
- Recent passport size photograph which should be borderless without background.
- The self-explanatory letter having the details of the authority requesting the PCC.
- The prescribed completed application form containing the information of applicant provided by our organization.
- Full set of Fingerprints of both the hands obtained from the applicant’s at our lab on provided fingerprint form.
- An authorization letter will be produced to collect documents on applicant’s behalf.
- Self-attested photocopies of passport, copies of the first three of the data pages of his/her passport as well as pages containing St. Vincent visas, entry and departure stamps.
- If Chile issued any Identity Card.(if any)
- A detailed cover letter stating the period of stay in Chile.
Applicable time depends on the processing of application.
Processing time will increases if a person was ever charged by the police.
Payment is non-refundable once the application is processed.
Police Certificate Issuing Authority
Police Clearance Certificate Checklist
2443, Basement, Hudson Line,
Address of Embassy in India
A 16/1 ,Poorvi Marg