Click here to get information on Police Clearance Certificate from Asian Countries
Welcome to Best Fingerprint Services in India
Police Clearance Certificate PCC from Colombia »
Information for Police Clearance Certificate
Police Clearance Certificate is an official document that is issued by the Colombia National Police, Colombia. The Police authorities of Colombia to enumerate any criminal records that the applicant may or may not have. These Certificates must be valid at the time of issuance of the visa or other immigration permit. This certificate certifies that the applicant has never partaken in any criminal activity that led to the involvement of a Colombia Police Authorities and is also required when a person applies for an immigration status to other countries. Person applying for PCC are required to state the period of stay in Colombia. Applicants that have lived in Colombia for more than 6 months at any time should obtain a Police Clearance Certificate.
Procedure of getting Police Clearance Certificate
In order to obtain a PCC from Colombia, applicant should send a written disclosure request to the Colombia National Police Headquarters, Colombia for getting the Police Clearance Certificate. Applicant have to fill the prescribed application form in all sections completed in BLOCK letters. Obtained a complete set of 10 fingerprint impressions taken by a qualified fingerprint officer at our lab. The original of the fingerprints must be posted with completed application form. The applicant should furnish his or her full name, date and place of birth, period and places of all residences in the Colombia. Applicant must apply with completed application form (personal particular) provided at our lab for Police Clearance Certificate. The Certificate will be posted to the forwarding address as indicated by the applicants in the application.
Documents required for Police Clearance Certificate
- Recent passport size photographs which should be of standard size, colored, border less and white background.
- Fully completed application form filled in BLOCK letters which includes name, place of birth, date of birth, place of all residences in Colombia.
- Full set of fingerprints of both the hands obtained from the applicant’s at our application form provided by our organization.
- A Self-explanatory letter having the details of the authority requesting PCC.
- A detailed covering letter stating the period of stay in Colombia and need for the said certificate.
- If Colombia issued any Identity Card.(if any)
- An authorization letter will be produced to state the information for the Colombia foreign mission.
- A copy of passport, driving license or similar for Identification purposes.
Applicable time depends on the processing of application.
Processing time will increases if a person was ever charged by the Police.
Payment is non-refundable once the application is processed.
Police Certificate Issuing Authority
Police Clearance Certificate Checklist
2443, Basement, Hudson Line,
Address of Embassy in India
85 , Poorvi Marg