Click here to get information on Police Clearance Certificate from Asian Countries
Welcome to Best Fingerprint Services in India
Police Clearance Certificate (PCC) From Colorado »
Information for Police Clearance Certificate
Police Clearance Certificate or Background Check (Criminal Records) or is a document that is issued by The Colorado Bureau of Investigation, certifying that the applicant has never partaken in any criminal activity that led to the involvement of the US State Police, and is also required when a person applies for an immigration status to other countries. In Colorado, CBI is a division of the Colorado Department of Public Safety and is the central repository of the criminal history arrest records for the State of Colorado only. PCC Certifying that the applicant has never partaken in any criminal activity that led to the involvement of the (Colorado Police Force) and is also required when a person applies for an immigration status to other countries. Person applying for Police Clearance Certificate (PCC) are required to state the period of stay in Colorado. Documentary proof of stay is to be provided. First Entry and Last Exit date STAMP is also required. All pages of VISA (Colour Copy).It is issued to any individual who reside more than 6 months in Colorado.
Procedure of Getting Police Clearance Certificate
In order to obtain a State Police Clearance Certificate from Colorado. You have to fill the prescribed application form in all sections completed in BLOCK CAPITALS with black ink. Obtained a complete set of 10 fingerprint impressions* taken by a qualified fingerprint officer at our lab on FD 258 Fingerprint Card. The original of the fingerprints must be posted with your completed application form. The current processing time is 2 to 3 weeks for PCC. The certificates will be posted to the forwarding address as indicated by the applicants in the application.
Documents required for Police Clearance Certificate
- Fully completed application form: Ensure all sections are completed in BLOCK CAPITALS and in blue or black ink, original signatures are required throughout.
- Two recent passport size photos with white background.
- Proofs of your current address.
- Full set of fingerprints of both the hands obtained on prescribed fingerprint form duly attested by our Organization.
- Copy of your passport. Clearly showing passport photo, personal information including expiry date, nationality, extension pages if applicable and signature.
- A letter stating the exact periods of residence in Colorado and addresses where applicant resided.
- Copies of the first three of the data pages of his/her passport as well as the pages containing Colorado visas, entry and departure stamps.
We will give the original certificate in 3 weeks under normal mode of processing. (The processing time will increases if a person was ever charged by the police)
Payment is non-refundable once the application is processed.
Police Certificate Issuing Authority
The Colorado Bureau of Investigation
Police Clearance Certificate Check-list
Before leaving our office please ensure that documents in order-
2443, Basement, Hudson Line,
Address of Embassy in India