Click here to get information on Police Clearance Certificate from Asian Countries
Welcome to Best Fingerprint Services in India
Police Clearance Certificate PCC from Cook Islands »
Information for Police Clearance Certificate
A Police Clearance Certificate is issued by the Cook Island Police, National Headquarters, Cook Island. The Cook Island Police National Headquarters operates criminal records that keep track of individuals born outside of Cook Island and foreign legal persons subject to criminal records. PCC Certifying that the applicant has never partaken in any criminal activity that led to the involvement of the (Cook Island Police Force) and is also required when a person applies for an immigration status to other countries. Documentary proof of stay is to be provided. First Entry and Last Exit date STAMP is also required. It is issued to any individual who reside more than 6 months in Cook Island.
Procedure of Getting Police Clearance Certificate
You will have to write a letter to the concerned authority stating that you require a PCC and that you are authorizing our Organization to collect it on your behalf. Applicant must apply with Completed Application Form (Personal Particular) provided by our Organization for Police Clearance Certificate. You should send a written disclosure request to Cook Island Police, for visa and immigration process. The applicant should furnish his or her full name, date and place of birth, and place and period of all residences in the Cook Island, including full addresses. The certificate will be posted to the forwarding address as indicated by the applicants in the application. The Cook Island Police takes 3 to 4 weeks to process the application if no criminal record found.
Documents required for Police Clearance Certificate
- A Request form letter is required, explaining the purpose for which the police clearance certificate is required.
- Fully completed application form (Personal Particular).
- A set of applicant’s fingerprint impressions (ten prints). The applicant must submit a set of his/her fingerprint impressions with Official stamp of certified Fingerprinting Agency.
- Attach two recent colored passport size photos.
- Attach copy of documents showing of legal residence permit in Cook Island.
- All documents should be authenticate by notary public.
- A detailed covering letter stating the period of stay in Cook Island and need for the said certificate.
- Copies of the first three of the data pages of his/her passport as well as the pages containing Cook Island visas, entry and departure stamps.
- Attach a copy of your new passport.
Processing time for getting the certificate will be 3 to 4 weeks .The processing time can be up to 2 months if a person was ever charged by the police in Cook Island.
|Processing FeeApplicable Fee with Processing Charges.
Payment is non-refundable once the application is processed.
Police Certificate Issuing Authority
COOK ISLANDS POLICE
Police Clearance Certificate Check-list
Before leaving our office please verify the check-list that documents in order-
2443, Basement, Hudson Line,
Address of Embassy in India
Sir Edmund Hillary Marg