Click here to get information on Police Clearance Certificate from Asian Countries
Welcome to Best Fingerprint Services in India
Police Clearance Certificate PCC from Cuba »
Information for Police Clearance Certificate
Criminal Record Certificate or Certificado de Antecedentes Penales details whether or not the applicant has a criminal record in the Cuba and is required as part of the visa process by the respective high commission or embassy. Criminal Record Certificate is a document that is issued by the Office Criminal History Registry, Central Office in Havana, certifying that the applicant has never partaken in any criminal activity that led to the involvement of the Cuban Police Force, and is also required when a person applies for an immigration status to other countries. Person applying for Criminal Record Certificate are required to state the period of stay in Cuba. Documentary proof of stay is to be provided. It is issued to any individual who resides more than 6 months in Cuba.
Procedure of Getting Police Clearance Certificate
You will have to write a letter to Cuban embassy stating that you require a Criminal Record Certificate and that you are authorizing our organization to collect it on your behalf. These clearances are sometimes referred to as “Certificado de Antecedentes Penales ” or “Criminal Record Certificate”. Applicant must apply with Completed Prescribed Application Form (Personal Particular) provided by our organization for Criminal Record Certificate. The certificates will be posted to the forwarding address as indicated by the applicants in the application. The Office Criminal History Registry, Central Office in Havana take 2 months to process the application if no criminal record found and after that they send the certified Criminal Record Certificate (hard copy) via regular mail. We will contact you once we have received the certificate from concerned authority.
Documents required for Police Clearance Certificate
- Fully completed application form, provided by the respective authority.
- Two recent coloured photographs (approximately 4.5×3.5 cm, only front photograph are accepted), all submitted photos must be signed at the back from the applicant.
- Copy of your passport. Clearly showing passport photo, personal information including expiry date, nationality, extension pages if applicable and signature.
- The applicant must submit a set of his/her fingerprint impressions taken by a qualified Fingerprint Officer at our lab.
- Copies of the first three of the data pages of his/her passport as well as the pages containing Cuba visas, entry and departure stamps.
- Two proofs of your current address. Official correspondence showing your name and address both dated within the last 6 months.
- A detailed covering letter stating the period of stay in Cuba and need for the said certificate or Schedule of background declaration (Address, Applicant).
The current processing time for getting the Criminal Record Certificate from Cuba is 2 months (The processing time will increases if a person was ever charged by the police)
Applicable Fee with Processing Charges.
Police Certificate Issuing Authority
Central Office in Havana
Police Clearance Certificate Check-list
Before leaving our office please verify the check-list that documents in order-
2443, Basement, Hudson Line,
Address of Embassy in India