Click here to get information on Police Clearance Certificate from Asian Countries
Welcome to Best Fingerprint Services in India
Police Clearance Certificate PCC from Curacao »
Information for Police Clearance Certificate
The Certificate of Good Conduct or Police Clearance Certificate is an official document that is issued by Governor of the island to enumerate any criminal records that the applicant may or may not have. The Governor of the islands coordinates with immigration police, security police for obtaining Certificate of Good Conduct. All the supporting documents must be certified, shall only be considered by the consular Office. The Governor of the islands of the Netherlands Antilles and concerned police authorities, certifying that the applicant has never partaken in any criminal activity that led to the involvement of the Curacao, and is also required when a person applies for an immigration status to other countries. Person applying for Certificate of Good Conduct are required to state the period of stay in Curacao. Documentary proof of stay is to be provided. It is issued to any individual who resides more than 6 months in Curacao.
Procedure of Getting Police Clearance Certificate
In order to obtain a Certificate of Good Conduct from Curacao. You should send a written disclosure request to the Governor of the islands of the Netherlands Antilles in the Fort Amsterdam 2 Willemstad. You have to fill the prescribed application form in all sections completed in BLOCK CAPITALS with black ink. Obtained a complete set of 10 fingerprint impressions* taken by a qualified fingerprint officer at our lab. The original of the fingerprints must be posted with your completed application form. The applicant should furnish his or her full name, date and place of birth, and place and period of all residences in the Curacao, including full addresses. Applicant must apply with Completed Application Form (Personal Particular) provided at our organization for Certificate of Good Conduct. The certificate will be posted to the forwarding address as indicated by the applicants in the application.
Documents required for Police Clearance Certificate
- A letter explaining the purpose for which the Certificate of Good Conduct is required.
- Fully completed application form (Personal Particular).
- A letter stating that you are authorizing someone to apply on your behalf.(Power of Attorney)
- A copy of your passport, driving license or similar for identification purposes.
- A set of applicant’s fingerprint impressions (ten prints). The applicant must submit a set of his/her fingerprint impressions duly attested by our organisation.
- A detailed covering letter stating the period of stay in Curacao and need for the said certificate.
- Copies of the first three of the data pages of his/her passport as well as the pages containing Curacao visas, entry and departure stamps.
The Governor of the islands of the Netherlands Antilles in the Fort Amsterdam 2 Willemstad takes 2 months to process the application if no criminal record found.(The processing time will increases if a person was ever charged by the police)
Applicable Fee with Processing Charges.
Police Certificate Issuing Authority
Governor of the islands of the Netherlands Antilles
Police Clearance Certificate Check-list
Before leaving our office please verify the check-list that documents in order-
2443, Basement, Hudson Line,
Address of Embassy in India
Embassy of Curacao