Click here to get information on Police Clearance Certificate from Asian Countries
Welcome to Best Fingerprint Services in India
Police Clearance Certificate (PCC) From Delaware »
Information for Police Clearance Certificate
A Police Clearance Certificate is issued by the Delaware State Police, State Bureau of Identification. In Delaware, decisions of criminal cases involving individuals or legal entities are recorded in State Bureau of Identification. This register is maintained by the Delaware State Police. Records are held in the register indefinitely and form the basis for criminal records disclosure. Police Clearance Certificate or Background Check (Criminal Records) Certificates (BCC) or is a document that is issued by the Delaware State Police, Bureau of Identification, certifying that the applicant has never partaken in any criminal activity that led to the involvement of the Delaware State Police, and is also required when a person applies for an immigration status to other countries. PCC Certifying that the applicant has never partaken in any criminal activity that led to the involvement of the (Delaware State Police Authorities) and is also required when a person applies for an immigration status to other countries. Person applying for Police Clearance Certificate (PCC) are required to state the period of stay in Delaware. Documentary proof of stay is to be provided. First Entry and Last Exit date STAMP is also required. All pages of VISA (Colour Copy).It is issued to any individual who reside more than 6 months in Delaware.
Procedure of Getting Police Clearance Certificate
In order to obtain a Delaware State Police clearance certificate from Delaware. Applicant must apply with Completed Application Form (Personal Particular) provided at our lab for Police Clearance Certificate. You have to fill the prescribed application form in all sections completed in BLOCK CAPITALS with black ink. Obtained a complete set of 10 fingerprint impressions* taken by a qualified fingerprint officer at our lab. The original of the fingerprints must be posted with your completed application form. You should send a written disclosure request to Delaware State Police, Delaware. The applicant should furnish his or her full name, date and place of birth, and place and period of all residences in the Delaware, including full addresses. The current processing time is 3 to 4 weeks for PCC. The certificate will be posted to the forwarding address as indicated by the applicants in the application.
Documents required for Police Clearance Certificate
- A Letter from the Embassy requesting for the “Criminal Status” of the applicant.
- Fully Completed Prescribed Application Form signed by the applicant.(personal particulars)
- Attested photocopies of your passports (All Pages) either by our Organization or Notary Public of the Current Passport and passport which you used while you were in Delaware.
- Certified copy of your work Permit/Appointment Letter/Dependent Pass etc.
- Fingerprint impressions of both hands is duly attested by our organization on a prescribed fingerprint form FD 258 (Fingerprint Card).
- A detailed self-explanatory letter stating the period of stay in Delaware and need for the said certificate.
- Description form (Personal Particular) attested by our organisation.
- Certified Copy of Delaware Identity Card. (if any)
We will give the original certificate in 2 to 3 weeks under normal mode of processing. (The processing time will increases if a person was ever charged by the police)
Payment is non-refundable once the application is processed.
Police Certificate Issuing Authority
Delaware State Police
Police Clearance Certificate Check-list
Before leaving our office please verify the check-list that documents in order:-
2443, Basement, Hudson Line,
Address of Embassy in India