Click here to get information on Police Clearance Certificate from Asian Countries
Welcome to Best Fingerprint Services in India
Police Clearance Certificate PCC from Democratic Congo »
Information for Police Clearance Certificate
The issuance of Police Clearance Certificate or Extrait du Casier Judicair (Bulletin No 3) is a service provided by Forensic Identification Branch, Democratic Congo which is solely in connection with a person’s application for a visa to visit or reside in another country. Applications for the Certificate for any other purposes will not be accepted. Police Clearance Certificate is issued by the Directorate of the Judicial Police in Democratic Congo. In Democratic Congo, the criminal record information is maintained at the Office of Directorate of the Judicial Police. Bulletin No 3 certifying that the applicant has never partaken in any criminal activity that led to the involvement of the Democratic Congo Police Force and is also required when a person applies for an immigration status to other countries. Person applying for Police Clearance Certificate (PCC) are required to state the period of stay in Democratic Congo. Documentary proof of stay is to be provided. First Entry and Last Exit date STAMP is also required. All pages of VISA (Colour Copy). It is issued to any individual who reside more than 6 months in Democratic Congo.
Procedure of Getting Police Clearance Certificate
You will have to write a letter to the Democratic Congo High Commission stating that you require a PCC and that you are authorizing our organisation to collect it on your behalf. Applicant must apply with Completed Application Form (Personal Particular) provided by our Organization for Police Clearance Certificate. You should send a written disclosure request to the relevant Consulate / Immigration Authority / Government Authority, which contains his or her name and clearly indicates that the production of the Certificate is required. The applicant should furnish his or her full name, date and place of birth, and place and period of all residences in the Democratic Congo, including full addresses. A set of 10 fingerprint impressions* taken by a qualified fingerprint officer at our lab. The certificate will be posted to the forwarding address as indicated by the applicants in the application.
Documents required for Police Clearance Certificate
- A letter explaining the purpose for which the police clearance certificate is required. (A letter from the requesting entity)
- Two passport size coloured photographs (4×6 cm).
- A set of applicant’s fingerprint impressions (ten prints). The applicant must submit a set of his/her fingerprint impressions duly attested by our organisation.
- A detailed covering letter stating the period of stay in Democratic Congo and need for the said certificate.
- A certified copy of Democratic Congo Civil Identification Card of the applicant (if applicable)
- A clear & coloured Passport Photocopy (both Current & Old passport) as well as, three of the data pages of his/her passport as well as the pages containing Democratic Congo visas, entry and departure stamps, which shows the total period of the applicant’s stay in Democratic Congo.
We will give the original certificate in 3 to 4 weeks under normal mode of processing. (The processing time will increases if a person was ever charged by the police)
Police Certificate Issuing Authority
Directorate of the Judicial Police
Police Clearance Certificate Check-list
Before leaving our office please ensure that documents in order-
2443, Basement, Hudson Line,
Address of Embassy in India
Democratic Congo Embassy