Click here to get information on Police Clearance Certificate from Asian Countries
Welcome to Best Fingerprint Services in India
Police Clearance Certificate PCC from Dominican Republic »
Information for Police Clearance Certificate
Police Clearance Certificate or Certificate of No Judicial Records is an official document which is issued by Identification Cabinet Police Personnel of Dominican Republic to enumerate any criminal record that the applicants may or may not have. Police Clearance Certificate certifying that the applicant has never partaken in any criminal activity that led to the involvement of the Dominican Republic Police Authorities and is also required when a person applies for an immigration status to other countries. The certificate must be valid at the time of issuance of the visa or other immigration permit. Person applying for PCC are required to state the period of stay with documentary proof. It is issued to any individual who reside more than 6 months in Dominican Republic.
Procedure of Getting Police Clearance Certificate
Applicant should send a written disclosure request to Criminal Investigation Department of Dominican Republic where applicant is currently residing. The applicant should furnish all the details including his or her full name, date and place of birth, period and places of all residences in Dominican Republic including full address. The police authorities would require an attested letter from embassy that states applicant have been lived in Dominican Republic for such period as claimed. Applicant have to fill the prescribed form(all sections) completed in capital letters .Obtained a complete set of 10 fingerprint impressions taken by a qualified fingerprint officer at our lab. Then, the certificate will be posted to the forwarding address as indicated by the applicants in application.
Documents required for Police Clearance Certificate
- A cover letter having the details of the authority requesting the PCC.
- Recent passport size photographs which should be colored, borderless and have white background.
- The prescribed completed application form containing the information of applicant provided by our organization.
- Full set of fingerprints of both the hands obtained from the applicant’s at our lab on provided fingerprint form.
- An authorization letter will be produced to state the information for the Dominican Republic foreign mission.
- Self-attested photocopies of passport with copies of the first three of the data pages of his/her passport as well as the pages containing Dominican Visas, entry and departure stamps.
- Copy of Dominican Identity card.(if any)
- A detailed covering letter stating the period of stay and need for the said certificate.
Applicable time depends on the processing of application.
The processing time can be up to 4 months if a person was ever charged by the police in Canada.
Payment is non-refundable once the application is processed.
Police Certificate Issuing Authority
Police Clearance Certificate Checklist
2443, Basement, Hudson Line,
Address of Embassy in India
Embassy of the Dominican Republic