Click here to get information on Police Clearance Certificate from Asian Countries
Welcome to Best Fingerprint Services in India
Police Clearance Certificate PCC from Ecuador »
Information for Police Clearance Certificate
Police Clearance Certificate/Certificate of Criminal Record is a service provided by the National Directorate of Police, Ecuador. This Police Clearance Certificate certifies that the applicant has never partaken in any criminal activity that led to the involvement of the Ecuador Police Authorities and is also required when a person applies for an immigration status to other countries. Person applying for Police Clearance Certificate (PCC) are required to state the period of stay in Ecuador. Documentary proof of stay is to be provided, with first entry and last exit stamp is also required. It is issued to any individual who reside more than 6 months in Ecuador.
Procedure of getting Police Clearance Certificate
Applicant required to send a written disclosure to Ecuador Police Authorities stating the requirement of PCC and that applicant is authorizing our organization to collect it on applicant’s behalf. Then, the person has to fill all sections including name, place of birth, and current address in Block letters. A full set of fingerprints which should be taken by an authorized fingerprint expert and then fingerprint cards to be duly attested by our organization. The Ecuador Department of Police requires a self-explanatory document stated the period of stay in Ecuador.
Documents required for Police Clearance Certificate
- Recent passport size photograph which should be colored, borderless and with white background.
- The prescribed completed application form containing the information of applicant provided by our organization.
- Full set of fingerprints of both the hands obtained from the applicant’s at our lab on provided fingerprint form.
- Certified copy of Applicant’s work permit or dependent pass etc.
- A cover letter having the details of the authority requesting the PCC.
- An authorization letter will be produced to collect the documents on behalf of applicant.
- A detailed covering letter stating the period of stay in Ecuador and need for the said certificate.
- Self-attested photocopies of applicant’s passport, copies of the first three of the data pages of his/her passport as well as the pages containing Ecuador visas, entry and departure stamps.
- If Ecuador issued any Identity card.(if any)
15-20 Working Days
Processing time will increases if a person was ever charged by the Police.
Payment is non-refundable once the application is processed.
Police Certificate Issuing Authority
Police Clearance Certificate Checklist
2443, Basement, Hudson Line,
Address of Embassy in India
Embassy of Ecuador