Click here to get information on Police Clearance Certificate from Asian Countries
Welcome to Best Fingerprint Services in India
Police Clearance Certificate PCC from Equatorial Guinea »
Information for Police Clearance Certificate
Equatorial Guinea as Certificate of Criminal Record “Certificado de Antecedentes Penales” or Criminal Record Certificate / PCC details whether or not the applicant has a criminal record in the Equatorial Guinea and is required as part of the visa process by the respective high commission or embassy. Police Clearance Certificate or Criminal Record Certificate is a document that is issued by the Director General De Seguridad Nacional Avenida De La Independencia Malabo, Ministry of Justice, certifying that the applicant has never partaken in any criminal activity that led to the involvement of the Equatorial Guinea Police Authorities, and is also required when a person applies for an immigration status to other countries. Person applying for Police Clearance Certificate (PCC) are required to state the period of stay in Equatorial Guinea. Documentary proof of stay is to be provided. First Entry and Last Exit date STAMP is also required. All pages of VISA (Colour Copy). It is issued to any individual who resides more than 6 months in Equatorial Guinea.
Procedure of Getting Police Clearance Certificate
You will have to write a letter to Equatorial Guinea Embassy stating that you require a PCC and that you are authorizing our Organization to collect it on your behalf. These clearances are sometimes referred to as “Criminal Record Certificate”. Applicant must apply with Completed Prescribed Application Form (Personal Particular) provided by our organisation for Police Clearance Certificate. Ensure all sections are completed in BLOCK CAPITALS and in black ink, original signatures are required throughout. The Minister of Justice takes 3 to 4 weeks to process the application if no criminal record found and after that they send the certified criminal record check (hard copy) via regular mail. We will contact you once we have received the certificate from Minister of Justice. The certificates will be posted to the forwarding address as indicated by the applicants in the application.
Documents required for Police Clearance Certificate
- Fully completed application form: Ensure all sections are completed in BLOCK CAPITALS and in black ink, original signatures are required throughout.
- Two recent coloured passport size photographs (approximately 4.5×3.5 cm, only front photograph are accepted), all submitted photos must be signed at the back from the applicant.
- Copy of your passport. Clearly showing passport photo, personal information including expiry date, nationality, extension pages if applicable and signature.
- Copies of the first three of the data pages of his/her passport as well as the pages containing Equatorial Guinea visas, entry and departure stamps.
- Two proofs of your current address. Official correspondence showing your name and address both dated within the last 6 months.
- Certified copy of ID card which was used by the Applicant while residing in Equatorial Guinea.
- A detailed covering letter stating the period of stay in Equatorial Guinea and need for the said certificate or Schedule of background declaration (Address, Applicant).
We will give the original Police Clearance Certificate within 3 to 4 weeks (The processing time will increases if a person was ever charged by the police)
Police Certificate Issuing Authority
Ministry of Justice, Religious Affairs & Penitentiary Institutions of Equatorial Guinea
Police Clearance Certificate Check-list
Before leaving our office please verify the check-list that documents in order-
2443, Basement, Hudson Line,
Address of Embassy in India