Click here to get information on Police Clearance Certificate from Asian Countries
Welcome to Best Fingerprint Services in India
Police Clearance Certificate PCC from Eritrea »
Information for Police Clearance Certificate
Police Clearance Certificate or Certificate of Criminal Record-PCC Certificate is an official document that is issued by The Eritrea Police Headquarters Asmara, Eritrea. Eritrean Law Enforcement Agency will issue a police certificate, when you are required by foreign authorities (an embassy, immigration agency, etc.) to submit it to them. To apply for the certificate, you must write a letter to stating that you require a PCC and that you are authorizing our organisation to collect it on your behalf. Eritrean National Police Headquarters to enumerate any criminal records that the applicant may or may not have. The National Police Agency, certifying that the applicant has never partaken in any criminal activity that led to the involvement of the Eritrean Police Department, and is also required when a person applies for an immigration status to other countries. Person applying for Police Clearance Certificate (PCC) are required to state the period of stay in Eritrea. Documentary proof of stay is to be provided. First Entry and Last Exit date STAMP is also required. All pages of VISA (Colour Copy). It is issued to any individual who resides more than 6 months in Eritrea.
Procedure of Getting Police Clearance Certificate
In order to obtain a police clearance certificate from Eritrea. You should send a written disclosure request to Eritrean Embassy. You have to fill the prescribed application form in all sections completed in BLOCK CAPITALS with black ink. Obtained a complete set of 10 fingerprint impressions* taken by a qualified fingerprint officer at our lab. The original of the fingerprints must be posted with your completed application form. We will prepare some document which need you to sign and send us. The applicant should furnish his or her full name, date and place of birth, and place and period of all residences in the J Eritrea, including full addresses. Applicant must apply with Completed Application Form (Personal Particular) provided by our Organization for Police Clearance Certificate. The certificate will be posted to the forwarding address as indicated by the applicants in the application. The police clearance certificate should be authenticated by the Eritrean Embassy. The Eritrean Police Department takes 2 to 3 weeks to process the application if no criminal record found. We forward it to you with in a short interval of time, via courier, at an additional cost.
Documents required for Police Clearance Certificate
- A letter explaining the purpose for which the police clearance certificate is required.
- A document that confirms your necessity of the certificate: for example, a letter from the authority stating the requirement to submit it.
- Fully completed application form (Personal Particular).
- Two recent passport size photographs of the applicant.
- A certified copy of document that shows you lived in Tokyo (an official copy of your Alien Registration Card).
- A copy of your passport, driving license or similar for identification purposes.
- A set of applicant’s fingerprint impressions (ten prints). The applicant must submit a set of his/her fingerprint impressions duly attested by our organisation.
- A detailed covering letter stating the period of stay in japan and need for the said certificate.
- Copies of the first three of the data pages of his/her passport as well as the pages containing Japan visas, entry and departure stamps.
We will give the original Police Clearance Certificate within 15 to 20 working days. (The processing time will increases if a person was ever charged by the police)
Police Certificate Issuing Authority
Eritrean Police Headquarters
Police Clearance Certificate Check-list
Before leaving our office please verify the check-list that documents in order-
2443, Basement, Hudson Line, Kingsway Camp, Delhi-110009
Address of Embassy in India
Embassy of the State of Eritrea