Click here to get information on Police Clearance Certificate from Asian Countries
Welcome to Best Fingerprint Services in India
Police Clearance Certificate PCC from Estonia »
Information for Police Clearance Certificate
A Certificate Extract from the Punishment Register (Karistusregister) or Police Clearance Certificate is issued by the “Centre of Registers and Information Systems”, Ministry of Justice. In Estonia, the criminal record information is maintained at the Centre of Registers Department, Police and Border Guard Board (Politsei –ja Piirivalveamet), Estonia. PCC Certifying that the applicant has never partaken in any criminal activity that led to the involvement of the (Estonian Police Force) and is also required when a person applies for an immigration status to other countries. Person applying for Police Clearance Certificate (PCC) are required to state the period of stay in Estonia. Documentary proof of stay is to be provided. First Entry and Last Exit date STAMP is also required. All pages of VISA (Colour Copy). It is issued to any individual who reside more than 6 months in Estonia.
Procedure of Getting Police Clearance Certificate
In order to obtain a police clearance certificate from Estonia. You have to fill the prescribed application form in all sections completed in BLOCK CAPITALS with black ink. A detail cover letter stating the reason for requesting a Police Clearance Certificate of Estonia. Obtained a complete set of 10 fingerprint impressions* taken by a qualified fingerprint officer at our lab. The original of the fingerprints must be posted with your completed application form. The current processing time is 2 to 3 weeks for PCC. The certificates will be posted to the forwarding address as indicated by the applicants in the application.
Documents required for Police Clearance Certificate
- Application form completed by applicant (Personal Particular).
- A detail cover letter requesting for PCC, stating the reason for police clearance of Estonia.
- Certified copy of your work permit or dependent pass.
- Certified copies of the documents showing your current address.
- Two recent coloured Passport size photographs of the Applicant.
- The applicant must submit a set of his/her fingerprint impressions taken by a qualified Fingerprint Officer at our lab.
- Copy of your passport. Clearly showing passport photo, personal information including expiry date, nationality, extension pages if applicable and signature.
- A letter stating the exact periods of residence in Estonia and addresses where applicant resided.
We will give the original certificate in 2 to 3 weeks under normal mode of processing. (The processing time will increases if a person was ever charged by the police)
Police Certificate Issuing Authority
Centre of Registers and Information Systems
Police Clearance Certificate Check-list
Before leaving our office please ensure that documents in order-
2443, Basement, Hudson Line,
Address of Embassy in India