Click here to get information on Police Clearance Certificate from Asian Countries
Welcome to Best Fingerprint Services in India
Police Clearance Certificate PCC from Ethiopia »
Information for Police Clearance Certificate
Certificate of Good Conduct/Police Clearance Certificate is issued by The Ethiopian Federal Commission Forensic Investigation Department, Ethiopia who prepares a report that the applicant has never partaken in any criminal activity and is also required when a person applies for an immigration status to other countries. These Fingerprint checks are required to keep the overseas criminals information to provide to employers in the Ethiopia or to meet the requirements of the Immigration rules to provide an overseas criminal record certificate for the visa application. Person applying for PCC are require to state the period of stay in Ethiopia. All pages of VISA (colored) which is provided to every person who resides more than 6 months in Ethiopia.
Procedure of Getting Police Clearance Certificate
In order to obtain a Police Clearance Certificate from Ethiopia the applicant should provide a letter explaining why PCC is being requested and the documentary proof of legal stay in Ethiopia is also provided. Applicant have to write a letter to the Ethiopian Federal Commission stating that requirement of Police Clearance Certificate and that applicant is authorizing our organization to collect it on his/her behalf. Applicant required to submit the complete application form (which is provided by our organization) for PCC in BLOCK LETTERS with black pen only. Applicant should sent a written request to the concerned consulate/immigration Authority which contains his or her name and clearly specify the production of certificate is required. Obtained a set of 10 fingerprint impression card taken by a qualified fingerprint officer at our agency. Then the certificate will be posted to the forwarding address as indicated by the applicants in the application.
Documents required for Police Clearance Certificate
- Fully completed and signed application form (provided at our organization)
- Letter explaining the purpose for which the Police Clearance Certificate is requested.
- Recent passport size photograph with white background.
- Certified copy of applicant’s work permit or dependent card (if applicable)
- Certified copy of Ethiopian Identity card (if any)
- Certified copy of passport visa of all pages (old and current) as well as the copy of Ethiopian visa entry and departure stamps.
- A detailed covering letter stating the period of legal stay is also provided and need for the said certificate.
- Copy of identity proofs (passport, driving license or any document similar for identification purposes).
- A set of applicant’s fingerprint impressions (ten print).The applicant required to submit his/her fingerprint impressions duly attested by our organization.
We will give the original Police Clearance Certificate within 5-6 weeks (working days).(The processing time will increases if a person was ever charged by the police)
Applicable fees .
Police Certificate Issuing Authority
Ethiopian Federal Police Commission
Police Clearance Certificate Check-list
Before leaving our office please verify the check-list that documents in order-
2443, Basement, Hudson Line,
Address of Embassy in India
7/50-G, Satya Marg,