Click here to get information on Police Clearance Certificate from Asian Countries
Welcome to Best Fingerprint Services in India
Police Clearance Certificate PCC from Falkland Islands »
Information for Police Clearance Certificate
PCC is issued by Falkland Police, Criminal Record Centre, and Falkland Island to enumerate any criminal records that the applicant may or may not have. Applicant should write a letter explaining the requirements of PCC and that applicant is authorizing our organization to collect it on his/her behalf. The Falkland Police Criminal Record Centre, certifying that the applicant has never partaken in any criminal activity that led to the involvement of the Falkland Island and is also required when a person applies for an immigration status to other Countries. Person applying for PCC are required to state the period of stay is to be provided. First entry and last exit Stamp is also required. It is issued to any person who resides more than 6 months in Falkland Islands.
Procedure of getting Police Clearance Certificate
In order to obtain a PCC from Falkland Island, applicant should write a letter explaining the purpose of PCC. The applicant is required to completely fill the form in block letters and sign appropriately. The Falkland Island of Police requires a attested document that applicant have been there in Falkland for more than 6 months. Complete a set of 10 fingerprint impressions are obtained which is taken by a qualified fingerprint officer at our lab. The certificate is then posted to the forwarding authority as indicated in the application.
Documents required for Police Clearance Certificate
- Fully Completed application form in BLOCK letters.
- Recent passport sized colored photographs which should be borderless and having white background.
- Applicant required to submit ten fingerprint impressions of his/her fingerprint duly attested by our organization.
- A document/letter explaining the purpose for which PCC is required.
- A detailed letter stating the period of legal stay in Falkland Island.
- Certified copy of work permit/appointment letter/dependent pass.
- A copy of driving license, passport or any Identity card which is used for Identification purpose.
- Attested photocopies of passport either by our organization or Notary public of the current passport.
- Falkland Islands issued any Identity card.(if any)
Applicable time depends on the processing of application.The processing time can increases if a person was ever charged by the police in Canada.
Payment is non-refundable once the application is processed.
Police Certificate Issuing Authority
Police Clearance Certificate Checklist
2443, Basement, Hudson Line,
Address of Embassy in India
Falkland Islands High Commission