Click here to get information on Police Clearance Certificate from Asian Countries
Welcome to Best Fingerprint Services in India
Police Clearance Certificate PCC from Gabon »
Information for Police Clearance Certificate
Police Clearance Certificate is issued by Gabonese Ministry of Justice, Libreville. This is an official document which is used to enumerate any criminal records that the applicant may or may not have. PCC states that whether or not a criminal record exists. Certificate certifies that the applicant has never partaken in any criminal activity that led to the involvement of the Gabonese Police Force and is also required when a person applies for an immigration status to other countries. Person applying for PCC are required to submit the document proof which states the period of stay in Gabon. It is issued to any individual who resides more than 6 months in Gabon.
Procedure of Getting Police Clearance Certificate
In order to obtain PCC from Gabon applicant should furnish his basic details like name, date and place of birth, period and place of all residences in the application form. Application form should be fully completed (all sections) in CAPITAL letters. Applicant should write an application letter explaining why PCC is being requested. Documentary proof of period of legal stay in Gabon is required. Obtained a complete set of 10 fingerprint impressions which are taken by a qualified fingerprint officer at our organization. All copies of VISA and passport is required with the Gabon VISA, entry and departure STAMPS.
Documents required for Police Clearance Certificate
- Recent passport size photographs which should be Borderless with a white background.
- Application form should be fully completed which includes name, place of birth, date of birth, current address which should be in CAPITAL LETTERS only.
- Certified copy of work permit and dependent pass of the applicant.
- A self-explanatory letter stating the purpose of request of PCC.
- A set of applicant’s fingerprint impressions. The application must submit a set of his/her fingerprint impressions duly attested by our organization.
- A documentary proof which shows the period of legal stay in Gabon and need for the said certificate.
- Gabon Identity card (if any)
- Copy of all pages of passport (old and current) with copies of the first three of the data pages as well as the pages containing Gabon visa, entry and departure STAMPS.
Applicable time taken by the respective authority to process the application.(Processing time will increases if a person was ever charged by the police)
Applicable fee .
Police Certificate Issuing Authority
Gabonese Ministry of Justice
Police Clearance Certificate Check-list
Before leaving our office please verify the check-list that documents in order-
2443, Basement, Hudson Line,
Address of Embassy in India
Embassy of Gabon