Click here to get information on Police Clearance Certificate from Asian Countries
Welcome to Best Fingerprint Services in India
Police Clearance Certificate (PCC) From Georgia »
Information for Police Clearance Certificate
Georgia criminal history records or Police Clearance Certificate is an official document that is issued by “Georgia Crime Information Center”, to enumerate any criminal records that the applicant may or may not have. Police and prison records are kept by the CCH/Identification Services in Decatur, GA. You will have to write a letter to stating that you require a PCC and that you are authorizing our organisation to collect it on your behalf. The Crime Information Center, CCH/Identification Services, certifying that the applicant has never partaken in any criminal activity that led to the involvement of the Georgia State Police authorities, and is also required when a person applies for an immigration status to other countries.Person applying for Police Clearance Certificate (PCC) are required to state the period of stay in Georgia. Documentary proof of stay is to be provided. First Entry and Last Exit date STAMP is also required. All pages of VISA (Colour Copy). It is issued to any individual who resides more than 6 months in Georgia.
Procedure of Getting Police Clearance Certificate
In order to obtain a Police Clearance Certificate from Georgia. The Crime Information Center, CCH/Identification Services coordinates with other departments also, It includes local police, traffic police, immigration police, security police (including border police), and other armed police units. You have to fill the prescribed application form in all sections completed in BLOCK CAPITALS with black ink. Obtained a complete set of 10 fingerprint impressions* taken by a qualified fingerprint officer at our lab. The original of the fingerprints must be posted with your completed application form. We will prepare some document which need you to sign and send us. The applicant should furnish his or her full name, date and place of birth, and period of all residences in the Georgia, including full addresses. Applicant must apply with Completed Application Form (Personal Particular) provided at our Organization for Police Clearance Certificate. The certificate will be posted to the forwarding address as indicated by the applicants in the application. We forward it to you with in a short interval of time, via courier, at an additional cost.
Documents required for Police Clearance Certificate
- A cover letter having the details of the Authority requesting the Police Clearance Certificate.
- The prescribed complete application form containing the information of applicant. (Personal Particular).
- Full set of fingerprints of both the hands obtained from the applicant’s at our lab on provided fingerprint form.
- An authorization letter will be produced to state the information for the applicant.
- Self-attested photocopies of your passport. Copies of the first three of the data pages of his/her passport as well as the pages containing Georgia visas, entry and departure stamps.
- Two recent passport size photographs against a light background. The applicant must sign on reverse side of the photographs.
- Copy of Georgia identity card (if applicable).
- A detailed covering letter stating the period of stay in Georgia and need for the said certificate.
15-20 Working Days
The processing time can be up to 4 months if a person was ever charged by the police.
Payment is non-refundable once the application is processed.
Police Certificate Issuing Authority
Georgia Crime Information Center
Police Clearance Certificate Check-list
Before leaving our office please verify the check-list that documents in order:-
2443, Basement, Hudson Line,
Address of Embassy in India