Click here to get information on Police Clearance Certificate from Asian Countries
Welcome to Best Fingerprint Services in India
Police Clearance Certificate PCC from Greenland »
Information for Police Clearance Certificate
Police Clearance Certificate is issued by Ministry of Justice, Greenland. All individual either born in Greenland, or outside can apply for a copy of their extract from the Criminal record through the embassy of Greenland. The Criminal record information is maintained at the Ministry of Justice of the Greenland. The Commission of Police, Police headquarters issued certificate to enumerate any criminal records that the applicant may or may not have. The Police headquarters certifies that the applicant has never partaken in any Criminal activity that led to the involvement of the Greenland Police Department and is also required when a person applies for an immigration status to other Countries. Person applying for PCC are required to state the period of stay in Greenland with documentary proof. First entry and last exit data STAMP is also required. It is issued to any individual who resides more than 6 months in Greenland.
Procedure of getting Police Clearance Certificate
In order to obtain PCC from Greenland, applicant required to send a written disclosure request to Police headquarters stating the requirement of PCC and that applicant is authorizing our organization to collect the documents on his/her behalf. The applicant should furnish his or her name, date and place of birth, place and period of all residences in Greenland. Applicant must apply with completed application form (personal particular) provided by our organization for PCC. The Department of Justice would require an attestation letter that proofs applicant’s stay in Greenland for such period as claimed. The certificate will be posted to the forwarding address as indicated by the applicants in application.
Documents required for Police Clearance Certificate
- Recent colored passport size photographs which should be borderless and have white background.
- Fully completed application form (personal particular) filled in Block letters.
- An authorization letter that states a representative acting on applicant’s behalf.
- Attested photocopies of passport (all pages) either by Police station or Notary public of the current passport and passport which is used while applicant is in Greenland.
- Copy of work permit/appointment letter/Dependent pass etc.
- Fingerprint impressions of both hands is duly attested by our organization on a prescribed fingerprint form.
- A detailed self-explanatory letter stating the period of stay in Greenland and need for the said certificate.
- Description form (personal particular) attested either by Police station or Notary public.
- Copy of Greenland Identity card. (if any)
It may take 1 month under normal mode of processing.
The processing time can be up to 4 months if a person was ever charged by the police in Canada.
Payment is non-refundable once the application is processed.
Police Certificate Issuing Authority
Police Clearance Certificate Checklist
2443, Basement, Hudson Line,
Address of Embassy in India