Click here to get information on Police Clearance Certificate from Asian Countries
Welcome to Best Fingerprint Services in India
Police Clearance Certificate PCC from Grenada »
Information for Police Clearance Certificate
Police Clearance Certificate is issued by Criminal Records Office, Grenada. PCC is commonly known as Criminal Record which contains any past criminal judgments .It manages information about pending proceedings which have not yet be defined and summarizes information contained in both the penal and Civil certificates. Grenada Police Records can be requested by Grenadian or foreign person who are or have been in Grenada for a certain period. This Certificate can only be requested by a person who reside or has resided in Grenada for at least 6 months. It is necessary to declare the exact period and the complete address of residency in Grenada.
Procedure of getting Police Clearance Certificate
In order to obtain a PCC from Grenada, applicant required to fill the prescribed application form in all sections completed in BLOCK letters. Obtained a complete set of 10 fingerprint impressions taken by a qualified fingerprint officer at our lab. The original of the fingerprints must be posted with completed application form. The applicant should furnish his or her full name, date & place of birth, period & place of all residences in Grenada, including full addresses. Applicant must apply with completed application form provided at our lab for PCC. The certificates will be posted to the forwarding address as indicated by the applicants in the application.
Documents required for Police Clearance Certificate
- Recent passport size photographs of the applicant.
- Fully completed application form.(personal particular)
- A letter explaining the purpose for which the Police Clearance Certificate is required.
- A detailed covering letter stating the period of stay in Grenada and need for the said certificate.
- A set of applicant’s fingerprint impressions (ten prints).The applicant must submit a set of his/her fingerprint impressions duly attested by our organization.
- A certified copy of document that shows applicant lived in Grenada.(an official copy of registration card)
- A document that confirms the necessity of the certificate i.e., a letter from the authority stating the requirements to submit it.
- A copy of passport, driving license or similar document used for Identification purposes.
- If Grenada issued any Identity card.(if any)
It may take about 10-15 days (working days) for processing of application.
The processing time can be up to 4 months if a person was ever charged by the police in Canada.
Payment is non-refundable once the application is processed.
Police Certificate Issuing Authority
Police Clearance Certificate Checklist
2443, Basement, Hudson Line,
Address of Embassy in India