Click here to get information on Police Clearance Certificate from Asian Countries
Welcome to Best Fingerprint Services in India
Police Clearance Certificate PCC from Guadeloupe »
Information for Police Clearance Certificate
Police Clearance Certificate is issued by National Police Record, Guadeloupe to certify that whether or not a criminal record exists. This Certificate certifies that whether or not a criminal record exists. This certificate certifies that the applicant has never partaken in any criminal activity that led to the involvement of the Guadeloupe Police Force and is also required when a person applies for an immigration status to other countries. Person applying for PCC are required to submit the document proof which states the period of stay in Guadeloupe. All pages of Visa are required with first entry and last exit date STAMP. It is issued to any individual who resides more than 6 months in Guadeloupe.
Procedure of getting Police Clearance Certificate
In order to obtain PCC from Guadeloupe, applicant should write a letter explaining why PCC is being requested. The Guadeloupe Police requires a complete set of fingerprints in order to issue the clearance certificate. Documentary proof of legal stay is also required for this process. Applicant required to apply with completed application form provided by our organization for PCC. Application form should be fully completed with black pen and in block letters. Obtained a complete set of 10 fingerprint impressions taken by a qualified fingerprint officer at our lab. These certificates must be valid at the time of issuance of the visa or other immigration permit.
Documents required for Police Clearance Certificate
- Recent passport size photograph which should be colored, borderless and with white background.
- The prescribed completed application form containing the information of applicant provided by our organization.(personal particular)
- Full set of fingerprints of both the hands obtained from the applicant’s at our lab on provided fingerprint form.
- An authorization letter will be produced to collect the documents on his/her behalf.
- Self-attested photocopies of passport, with copies of the first three of the data pages of his/her passport as well as the pages containing Guadeloupe Visas, entry and departure stamps.
- A detailed covering letter stating the period of stay in Guadeloupe and need for the said certificate.
- Copy of Guadeloupe Identity card.
Applicable time depends on the processing of application.
The processing time can be up to 4 months if a person was ever charged by the police in Canada.
Payment is non-refundable once the application is processed.
Police Certificate Issuing Authority
Police Clearance Certificate Checklist
2443, Basement, Hudson Line,
Address of Embassy in India