Click here to get information on Police Clearance Certificate from Asian Countries
Welcome to Best Fingerprint Services in India
Police Clearance Certificate PCC from Guam »
Information for Police Clearance Certificate
Guam is not a US State. Police Clearance Certificate is a document that is issued by the Superior Court of Guam, Guam, certifying that the applicant has never partaken in any criminal activity that led to the involvement of the Guam Police Authorities, and is also required when a person applies for an immigration status to other countries. In Guam, the criminal record information is maintained at the Superior Court of Guam, Record Section, Govt. national Agency. Person applying for Police Clearance Certificate (PCC) are required to state the period of stay in Guam. Documentary proof of stay is to be provided. First Entry and Last Exit date STAMP is also required. It is issued to any individual who resides more than 6 months in Guam.
Procedure of Getting Police Clearance Certificate
Applicant need to provide a filled completed application form for a Police Clearance Certificate. You must fill the prescribed Consent form so that our organization can apply for the Police Certificate on your behalf. You should complete with a Prescribed Consent form. The completed application form can be submitted at the Superior Court of Guam, Record Section, Guam. Full set of fingerprints of both the hands obtained from the applicant’s at our lab on fingerprint form, certified by our official stamp of our organization. The completed application form with other supporting documents are directly forwarded to Superior Court of Guam, Record Section Guam. The Record Section takes around 3 to 4 weeks under regular service, to process the application if no criminal record found.
Documents required for Police Clearance Certificate
- The fully completed application form or letter containing the information of applicant.
- The Record Section accepts free-form written applications for criminal record extracts.
- Social Security Number (if any).
- Full set of fingerprints of both the hands obtained from the applicant’s at our Lab.
- Colored copies of the first and last Guam visas showing dates of arrival.
- A certified copy of Guam National identification card or registration card.
- Self-attested colored photocopies of your passports.
- Two recent passport size photographs with white background.
- Completed Application Form (Personal Particular).
- A detailed covering letter stating the period of stay in Guam and need for the said certificate.(including full addresses of Guam where you resided)
Record Section will takes 3 to 4 weeks under regular service at the mentioned address, the processing time will increases if a person was ever charged by the police.
Payment is non-refundable once the application is processed.
Police Certificate Issuing Authority
Superior Court of Guam
Police Clearance Certificate Check-list
Before leaving our office please verify the check-list that documents in order-
2443, Basement, Hudson Line,
Address of Embassy in India