Click here to get information on Police Clearance Certificate from Asian Countries
Welcome to Best Fingerprint Services in India
Police Clearance Certificate PCC from Guatemala »
Information for Police Clearance Certificate
Police Clearance Certificate is issued by Criminal Records Unit, Ministry of Interior, and Guatemala certifies that whether or not a criminal record exists. This Certificate certifies that the applicant has never partaken in any criminal activity that led to the involvement of the Guatemala Police Force and is also required when a person applies for an immigration status to other Countries. Person applying for PCC are required to submit the document proof which states the period of stay in Guatemala. All pages of VISA are required with first entry and last exit date STAMP. It is issued to any individual who resides more than 6 months in Guatemala.
Procedure of getting Police Clearance Certificate
In order to obtain PCC from Guatemala, applicant should write an application/letter explaining why PCC is being requested. The Guatemala Police requires a complete set of fingerprints in order to issue the Clearance Certificate. Documentary proof of legal stay is also required for this process. Applicant required to apply with completed application form provided by our organization for PCC. Application form should be fully completed with black pen and in block letter. Obtained a complete set of 10 fingerprint impressions taken by a qualified fingerprint officer at our lab. These certificate must be valid at the time of Issuance of the Visa or other immigration permit.
Documents required for Police Clearance Certificate
- Recent passport size photographs which should be colored, borderless, and have white background.
- Fully completed application form.(personal particular)
- A set of applicant’s fingerprint impressions (ten prints).The applicant must submit a set of his/her fingerprint impressions duly attested by our organization.
- A letter explaining the purpose for which the Police Clearance Certificate is required.
- A valid document showing applicant’s work permit or dependent pass of the applicant.
- A detailed covering letter stating the period of stay in Guatemala and need for the said certificate.
- A photocopy of valid Guatemala Identity card.(if any)
- A copy of applicant’s passport, driving license or similar for Identification purpose.
Applicable time depends on the processing of application.
The processing time can be up to 4 months if a person was ever charged by the police in Canada.
Payment is non-refundable once the application is processed.
Police Certificate Issuing Authority
Police Clearance Certificate Checklist
2443, Basement, Hudson Line,
Address of Embassy in India