Click here to get information on Police Clearance Certificate from Asian Countries
Welcome to Best Fingerprint Services in India
Police Clearance Certificate PCC from Guinea-Bissau »
Information for Police Clearance Certificate
Police Clearance Certificate is issued by Guinea Bissau Ministry of Justice, Guinea Bissau. The Guinea Bissau criminal records history is maintained at the Ministry of Justice to enumerate any criminal records that the applicant may or may not have. The Guinea Bissau Criminal Records search will report crimes and offenses that are comparable to felonies. This Police Clearance Certificate certifies that the applicant has never partaken in any criminal activity that led to the involvement of the Guinea Bissau police force and is also required when a person applies for an immigration status to other countries. Person applying for PCC are required to state the period of stay in Guinea Bissau. Documentary proof of stay is provided and all copies of passport, Visa with entry STAMP and departure STAMP. Applicants that have lived in Guinea Bissau for more than 6 months at any time should obtain a Police Clearance Certificate.
Procedure of Getting Police Clearance Certificate
In order to obtain a Police Clearance Certificate from Guinea Bissau, applicant required to send a written disclosure request to the Ministry of Justice and Departamento de Registo Criminal. Applicant should write an application form explaining why Police Certificate is being requested. The form should be fully completed using prescribed instructions in BLOCK LETTERS with black ink provided by our organization. Obtained a set of 10 fingerprint impressions taken by a qualified fingerprint officer at our laboratory. The originals of the fingerprint must be posted with your completed application form. The certificates will be posted to the forwarding address as indicated by the applicants in the application.
Documents required for Police Clearance Certificate
- Recent passport size photographs borderless with white background.
- Fully completed application form (personal particular).
- A set of applicant’s ten fingerprint impressions. The applicant must submit a set of his/her fingerprint impressions duly attested by our organization.
- A self-explanatory letter stating the requirement of Police Clearance Certificate or why PCC is being requested.
- A valid document showing your work permit or dependent pass of the applicant.
- Copy of Guinea Bissau Identity card.
- A detailed covering letter stating the period of stay in Guinea Bissau and need for the said certificate (includes address details of Guinea Bissau where you resided).
- Copy of all pages of passport with copies of the first three of the data pages of his/her passport as well as the pages containing Guinea Bissau’s visa, entry and departure STAMPS.
Applicable time taken by the respective authority to process the application.(Processing time will increases if a person was ever charged by the police)
Applicable fee with processing charges.
Police Certificate Issuing Authority
Departamento de Registo Criminal
Police Clearance Certificate Check-list
Before leaving our office please verify the check-list that documents in order-
2443, Basement, Hudson Line,
Address of Embassy in India