Click here to get information on Police Clearance Certificate from Asian Countries
Welcome to Best Fingerprint Services in India
Police Clearance Certificate PCC from Guinea »
Information for Police Clearance Certificate
Police Clearance Certificate/Criminal records is issued by Ministry of Justice, Guinea.to mention any criminal records that the applicant may or may not have. Applicant required to write a letter to state the requirement of PCC and that applicant is authorizing our organization on his/her behalf to collect the application. The Ministry of Justice certifying that the applicant has never participated in any criminal activity that led to the involvement of the Guinea Police Authorities and is also required when a person applies for an immigration status to other countries. It is issued to any person who resides more than 6 months in Guinea.
Procedure of Getting Police Clearance Certificate
Applicant is required to write a letter which states the purpose for which PCC is required and the authorization letter that applicant is authorizing our organization to collect the documents on his/her behalf. The applicant should furnish his or her full name, address, date and place of birth, period .and place of all residences in Guinea .Guinea Ministry of Justice requires a letter that attests applicant’s period of stay for such period as claimed. Then the certificates will be posted to the forwarding address as indicated by the applicants in the application.
Documents required for Police Clearance Certificate
- Recent passport size photograph which should be borderless with white background.
- Fully completed application form which includes name, date and place of birth, period and place of all residences in BLOCK letters with the help of black pen.
- Certified copy of work permit/dependent pass etc.
- Colored copy of all pages of passport (old and current passport) of three of the data pages as well as the Guinea Visa, entry and departure STAMPS.
- Copy of your current address which shows both name and address of the applicant.
- A self-explanatory letter states the purpose for which PCC is being requested.
- A detailed covering letter explaining the period of stay in Guinea and need for the said certificate.
- Guinea Identity card (if any)
Applicable time taken by the respective authority to process the application.(Processing time will increases if a person was ever charged by the police)
Applicable fee .
Police Certificate Issuing Authority
Guinea Ministry of Justice
Police Clearance Certificate Check-list
Before leaving our office please verify the check-list that documents in order-
2443, Basement, Hudson Line,
Address of Embassy in India
B-3/24 , B – block ,