Click here to get information on Police Clearance Certificate from Asian Countries
Welcome to Best Fingerprint Services in India
Police Clearance Certificate PCC from Haiti »
Information for Police Clearance Certificate
Police Clearance Certificate /Criminal Record/Certificate of Good Manners which contains any past criminal judgments, is obtained from the civil court, the Ministry of Justice and Public Security of Haiti .It manages information about pending proceedings which have not yet been defined and summarizes information contained in both the penal and civil certificates. Haiti Police Records can be requested by foreign person or persons of Haiti who are or have been in Haiti for a certain period .This certificate can only be requested by a person who reside or has resided in Haiti for at least 6 months. It is necessary to declare the exact period and the complete address of residency in Haiti.
Procedure of getting Police Clearance Certificate
In order to obtain PCC from Haiti, applicant should furnish all his details which includes the name of the applicant, date and place of birth, period and place of all residences in Haiti. The applicant should require to fill the application carefully and in BLOCK letters with the help of black pen. Applicant also have to provide a letter stating the requirement of PCC and applicant is authorizing our organization on his/her behalf to submit the application. The Haiti Justice Department would requires an attestation letter that proofs applicant has been lived in Haiti for such period as claimed. After the completion of the process the certificates will be posted to the forwarding address as indicated by the applicants in the application.
Documents required for Police Clearance Certificate
- Recent passport size photograph which should be colored, borderless and have white background.
- Fully completed application form which should be filled carefully and with BLOCK letters.
- A detailed cover letter explaining the requirement of PCC and need for the said certificate.
- A set of applicant’s fingerprint impressions (ten prints).The applicant must submit a set of his/her fingerprint impressions duly attested by our organization.
- A detailed covering letter stating the period of stay in Haiti and need for the said certificate.
- Power of Attorney or Authorization letter stating that applicant is authorizing our organization to apply for PCC on his/her behalf.
- A certified copy of Haiti Identification card of the applicant.(if applicable)
- A clear and colored passport copy (both current & old passport) as well as, three of the data pages of his/her passport as well as the pages containing Haiti visas, entry and departure stamps, which shows the total period of the applicant’s stay in Haiti.
It may take 10-14 days (only working days) for processing of application.The processing time can increases if a person was ever charged by the police in Canada.
Payment is non-refundable once the application is processed.
Police Certificate Issuing Authority
Police Clearance Certificate Checklist
Before leaving our office please verify check list that documents should be in following order:-
2443, Basement, Hudson Line,
Address of Embassy in India
Haitian Honorary Consulate