Click here to get information on Police Clearance Certificate from Asian Countries
Welcome to Best Fingerprint Services in India
Police Clearance Certificate (PCC) From Hawaii »
Information for Police Clearance Certificate
A Police Clearance Certificate or criminal history record check is issued by the Hawaii Criminal Justice Data Center, Hawaii. In Hawaii, a criminal database or Criminal record information is maintained at the CHRC Unit. The Hawaii Criminal Justice Data Center issues criminal history record checks, sometimes referred to as a “Police Clearance” or “Police Abstract” for the State of Hawaii. PCC Certifying that the applicant has never partaken in any criminal activity that led to the involvement of the CHRC Unit Hawaii, and is also required when a person applies for an immigration status to other countries. Person applying for Police Clearance Certificate (PCC) are required to state the period of stay in Hawaii. Documentary proof of legal stay is to be provided. First Entry and Last Exit date STAMP is also required. All pages of VISA (Colour Copy).It is issued to any individual who reside more than 6 months in Hawaii.
Procedure of Getting Police Clearance Certificate
In order to obtain a police clearance certificate from Hawaii, applicant should write an application letter explaining why police certificate is being requested. Documentary prove of legal stay in Hawaii is also required for this process. If you assign our Organization to apply on your behalf, you must submit a valid power of attorney with your signature included on the application form. You have to fill the prescribed application form in all sections completed in BLOCK CAPITALS with black ink provided by our organisation. Obtained a complete set of 10 fingerprint impressions* taken by a qualified fingerprint officer at our lab. The original of the fingerprints must be posted with your completed application form. The current processing time is 2 to 3 weeks for PCC. The certificates will be posted to the forwarding address as indicated by the applicants in the application.
Documents required for Police Clearance Certificate
- A detail covering letter which includes name, phone number, e-mail address, mailing address of the applicant.
- Filled application form of REQUEST FOR CRIMINAL HISTORY RECORD CHECK certificate: Ensure all sections are completed in BLOCK CAPITALS and in blue or black ink, original signatures are required throughout.
- A clear & coloured Passport Photocopy (both Current & Old passport) as well as copies of Hawaii residence visas which shows the total period of the applicant’s stay in Hawaii.
- Two recent passport size photographs of the applicant.
- Proofs of your current address.
- Full set of fingerprints of both the hands obtained on Prescribed fingerprinting form duly attested by our Organization.
- A clear & coloured copy of Hawaii identity card of the applicant (if applicable).
- A letter stating the exact periods of residence in Hawaii and addresses where applicant resided.
10-15 Working Days
The processing time can be up to 2 months if a person was ever charged by the police.
Payment is non-refundable once the application is processed.
Police Certificate Issuing Authority
Police Clearance Certificate Check-list
Before leaving our office please verify the check-list that documents in order:-
2443, Basement, Hudson Line,
Address of Embassy in India