Click here to get information on Police Clearance Certificate from Asian Countries
Welcome to Best Fingerprint Services in India
Police Clearance Certificate PCC from Hungary »
Information for Police Clearance Certificate
A Police Clearance Certificate/Certificate of Good Conduct is issued by the Criminal Record Department, (CRD) Hungary. In Hungary, a central repository of criminal record information is maintained at the Criminal Records Department in Budapest. The Criminal Records Department (CRD) is based at the Central Office for Administrative and Public Services. In Hungary, a centralised database of criminal record information is maintained at the Criminal Records Bureau. PCC Certifying that the applicant has never partaken in any criminal activity that led to the involvement of the (CRD) Hungary, and is also required when a person applies for an immigration status to other countries. Person applying for Police Clearance Certificate (PCC) are required to state the period of stay in Hungary. Documentary proof of stay is to be provided. First Entry and Last Exit date STAMP is also required. All pages of VISA (Colour Copy). It is issued to any individual who reside more than 6 months in Hungary.
Procedure of Getting Police Clearance Certificate
Applications for criminal records disclosure in the form of a Certificate of Good Conduct (CGC) can be made to the CRD or the Ministry of the Interior. The CRD is ultimately responsible for processing and issuing criminal record checks. Completed application form: Ensure all sections are completed in BLOCK CAPITALS and in black ink, original signatures are required throughout. A set of 10 fingerprint impressions* taken by a qualified fingerprint officer at our lab. The original of the fingerprints must be posted with your completed application form. The current processing time is 3 to 4 weeks for PCC. Applicants may apply in writing to the Criminal Record Department only. The individual must provide written consent to our Organization to apply for Criminal Records disclosure on his or her behalf. There is only one type of criminal record check in the form of a CGC. This is issued on the basis of criminal information maintained at the CRD. A CGC is issued to an individual for employment and general purposes and shows whether or not an individual has a criminal conviction registered against their name. The certificate will be posted to the forwarding address as indicated by the applicants in the application.
Documents required for Police Clearance Certificate
- A letter explaining the purpose for which the police clearance certificate is required.
- Fully completed application form (Personal Particular).
- Passport size photograph with a white background, taken within the past 3 months (only photos with a white background will be accepted).
- Certified copy of your work permit card or dependant card (if applicable).
- Certified copy of Greece ID (if applicable).
- A set of applicant’s fingerprint impressions (ten prints). The applicant must submit a set of his/her fingerprint impressions duly attested by our organisation.
- The applicant’s place of residence during the period of time for which the police clearance is sought.
- Certified copy of your passport visa page(s).
- A detailed covering letter stating the period of stay in Hungary and need for the said certificate.
- Two proofs of your current address. Official correspondence showing your name and address both dated.
We will give the original certificate in 15 days under normal mode of processing. (The processing time will increases if a person was ever charged by the police)
Police Certificate Issuing Authority
Criminal Records Authority,
Police Clearance Certificate Check-list
Before leaving our office please ensure that documents in order-
2443, Basement, Hudson Line,
Address of Embassy in India
Embassy of Hungary,