Click here to get information on Police Clearance Certificate from Asian Countries
Welcome to Best Fingerprint Services in India
Police Clearance Certificate (PCC) From Indiana »
Information for Police Clearance Certificate
Police Clearance Certificate is an official document that is issued by police or government agency of a country to enumerate any criminal records that the applicant may or may not have. You will have to write a letter to Indiana State Police, Record Division, stating that you require a PCC and that you are authorizing our organization to collect it on your behalf. These clearances are sometimes referred to as “Criminal History Record”. These certificates must be valid at the time of issuance of the visa or other immigration permit. The Indiana State Police, Criminal History Limited Check, certifying that the applicant has never partaken in any criminal activity that led to the involvement of the Indiana State Police authorities, and is also required when a person applies for an immigration status to other countries. Person applying for Police Clearance Certificate (PCC) are required to state the period of stay in Indiana. Documentary proof of stay is to be provided. First Entry and Last Exit date STAMP is also required. All pages of VISA (Colour Copy). Applicants that have lived in Indiana for more than 6 months at any time should obtain a Police Clearance Certificate.
Procedure of Getting Police Clearance Certificate
You should send a written disclosure request to Indiana State Police Record Division, stating that you require the PCC for immigration purpose. The applicant should furnish his or her full name, date and place of birth, and place and period of all residences in the Indiana, including full addresses. Applicant must apply with Completed Application Form (Personal Particular) provided at our lab for Police Clearance Certificate. The Indiana State Police authorities would requires a letter from the applicant side that he or she you was residing in Indiana; such period as claimed. The Indiana State Police takes 2 weeks to process the application if no criminal record found. The certificate will be posted to the forwarding address as indicated by the applicants in the application.
Documents required for Police Clearance Certificate
- A letter explaining the purpose for which the police clearance certificate is required.
- Fully completed application form (Personal Particular).
- A valid document showing your work permit.
- Four recent colour photographs with white background (40cm x 60cm).
- Copy of Identity Card (Indiana Identification Card).
- Copy of work Permit/ Employment Letter (if any).
- A copy of your passport, driving license or similar for identification purposes.
- A set of applicant’s fingerprint impressions (ten prints). The applicant must submit a set of his/her fingerprint impressions duly attested by our organisation.
- A detailed covering letter stating the period of stay in Indiana and need for the said certificate.
- Copy of all passport pages (old and current passport), with copies of the first three of the data pages of his/her passport as well as the pages containing Indiana visas, entry and departure stamps.
15-20 Working Days
The processing time can be up to 4 months if a person was ever charged by the police.
Payment is non-refundable once the application is processed.
Police Certificate Issuing Authority
Indiana State Police,
Police Clearance Certificate Check-list
Before leaving our office please verify the check-list that documents in order:-
2443, Basement, Hudson Line,
Address of Embassy in India