Click here to get information on Police Clearance Certificate from Asian Countries
Welcome to Best Fingerprint Services in India
Police Clearance Certificate (PCC) From Iowa »
Information for Police Clearance Certificate
A Police Clearance Certificate or criminal history issued by “The Iowa Department of Public Safety, Division of Criminal Investigation (DCI)” maintains the records at Des Moines, Iowa. PCC Certifying that the applicant has never partaken in any criminal activity that led to the involvement of the (Iowa State Police Force) and is also required when a person applies for an immigration status to other countries. Person applying for Police Clearance Certificate (PCC) are required to state the period of stay in Iowa. Documentary proof of stay is to be provided. First Entry and Last Exit date STAMP is also required. All pages of VISA (Colour Copy). It is issued to any individual who reside more than 6 months in Iowa. DCI will not accept any requests for criminal history record information by phone or email.
Procedure of Getting Police Clearance Certificate
You will have to write a letter to the Iowa State Police, Division of Criminal Investigation (DCI) stating that you require a PCC and that you are authorizing our Organization (RealScan Biometric) to collect it on your behalf. Applicant must apply with Completed Application Form (Personal Particular) provided by our Organization for Police Clearance Certificate. The applicant should also include, foreign and Iowa addresses (if applicable), date and place of birth, father’s name, mother’s name and maiden surname and a copy of a valid passport page including the personal details and photo. The certificate will be posted to the forwarding address as indicated by the applicants in the application. The Department of Public Safety, Division of Criminal Investigation (DCI) takes 2 to 3 weeks to process the application if no criminal record found.
Documents required for Police Clearance Certificate
- A letter explaining the purpose for which the police clearance certificate is required.
- Fully completed application form (Personal Particular).
- A set of applicant’s fingerprint impressions (ten prints). The applicant must submit a set of his/her fingerprint impressions with Official stamp of certifying authority.
- Attach three recent coloured passport size photos with white background.
- A detailed covering letter stating the period of stay in Iowa and need for the said certificate.
- Copies of the first three of the data pages of his/her passport as well as the pages containing Iowa visas, entry and departure stamps.
- Attach a copy of your new passport. (If applicable)
15-20 Working Days
The processing time can be up to 4 months if a person was ever charged by the police.
Payment is non-refundable once the application is processed.
Police Certificate Issuing Authority
Division of Criminal Investigation
Police Clearance Certificate Check-list
Before leaving our office please verify the check-list that documents in order:-
2443, Basement, Hudson Line,
Address of Embassy in India