Click here to get information on Police Clearance Certificate from Asian Countries
Welcome to Best Fingerprint Services in India
Police Clearance Certificate PCC from Ivory Coast »
Information for Police Clearance Certificate
Police Clearance Certificate is issued by Cote d Ivory embassy or consulate in applicant’s country of residence. This is an official document which enumerates any criminal records that the applicant may or may not have. Applicant required to write a letter stating the requirement of PCC and that applicant is authorizing our organization to collect it on his/her behalf. The Ministry of Justice certifies that the applicant has never partaken in any criminal activity that led to the involvement of Ivoirian Police Force and is also required when a person applies for an immigration status to other countries. Person applying for PCC are required to state the period of legal stay in Ivory Coast. All pages of passport with three data pages, entry and departure stamps are required.
Procedure of Getting Police Clearance Certificate
In order to obtain Police Clearance Certificate from Ivory Coast, applicant required to state the letter explaining why PCC is being requested. Documentary proof of legal stay in Ivory Coast is also provided. Applicant must apply with completed application form provided by our organization for Police Clearance Certificate. Applicant have to fill prescribed application form in Block letters with black ink which includes his or her name, address, date and place of birth, period and place of all residences. The certificates will be posted to the forwarding address as indicated by the applicants in the application.
Documents required for Police Clearance Certificate
- Recent passport size colored photograph border with white background.
- Fully Completed application form.
- A document/letter explaining the purpose for which PCC is required.
- A detailed letter stating the period of legal in Ivory Coast.
- Certified copy of your work permit/appointment letter/dependent pass etc.
- Copy of applicant’s driving license, passport or any Identity card which is used for Identification Purposes.
- Attested photocopies of applicant’s passport either by our organization or Notary public of the current passport.
- If Ivory Coast issued any Identity Card. (if any)
Applicable time taken by the respective authority to process the application.(Processing time will increases if a person was ever charged by the police)
Applicable fee with processing charges.
Police Certificate Issuing Authority
Ministry of Justice
Police Clearance Certificate Check-list
Before leaving our office please verify the check-list that documents in order-
2443, Basement, Hudson Line,
Address of Embassy in India