Click here to get information on Police Clearance Certificate from Asian Countries
Welcome to Best Fingerprint Services in India
Police Clearance Certificate (PCC) From Kentucky »
Information for Police Clearance Certificate
The Issuance of Police Clearance Certificate is a service provided by Department of State Police Records of Kentucky, which is solely in connection with a person’s application for a visa to visit or reside in another country. Applications for the Certificate for any other purposes will not be accepted. Police Clearance Certificate is issued by The Department of State Police Records Kentucky. Police Clearance Certificate certifying that the applicant has never partaken in any criminal activity that led to the involvement of the Kentucky State Police Authorities and is also required when a person applies for an immigration status to other countries. Person applying for Police Clearance Certificate (PCC) are required to state the period of stay in Kentucky. Documentary proof of stay is to be provided. First Entry and Last Exit date STAMP is also required. All pages of VISA (Colour Copy).It is issued to any individual who reside more than 6 months in Kentucky.
Procedure of Getting Police Clearance Certificate
You will have to write a letter to the Department of State Police Records of Kentucky stating that you require a Certificate of Good Conduct and that you are authorizing our organisation to collect it on your behalf. Applicant must apply with Completed Application Form (Personal Particular) provided at our lab for Police Clearance Certificate. You should send a written disclosure request to the relevant Consulate / Immigration Authority / Government Authority, which contains his or her name and clearly indicates that the production of the Certificate is required. The applicant should furnish his or her full name, date and place of birth, and place and period of all residences in the Kentucky, including full addresses. A set of 10 fingerprint impressions* taken by a qualified fingerprint officer at our lab. The certificate will be posted to the forwarding address as indicated by the applicants in the application. The Department of State Police Records of Kentucky takes 2 to 3 weeks to process the application if no criminal record found, then we forward it you as the address indicated in your application form.
Documents required for Police Clearance Certificate
- A letter explaining the purpose for which the police clearance certificate is required. (A letter from the requesting entity)
- Two recent passport size coloured photographs (4×6 cm).
- A set of applicant’s fingerprint impressions (ten prints). The applicant must submit a set of his/her fingerprint impressions duly attested by our organisation.
- Explanatory letter (information on recent addresses, activities in Kentucky, why they need certificate).
- A detailed covering letter stating the period of stay in Kentucky and need for the said certificate.
- Power of Attorney or Authorization Letter stating that you are authorizing our Organization to apply for PCC on your behalf.
- A certified copy of Kentucky Civil Identification Card of the applicant (if applicable)
- A clear & coloured Passport Photocopy (both Current & Old passport) as well as, three of the data pages of his/her passport as well as the pages containing Kentucky visas, entry and departure stamps, which shows the total period of the applicant’s stay in Kentucky.
15-20 Working Days
The processing time can be up to 4 months if a person was ever charged by the police.
Payment is non-refundable once the application is processed.
Police Certificate Issuing Authority
1266 Louisville Road
Frankfort, KY, 40601
Police Clearance Certificate Check-list
Before leaving our office please verify the check-list that documents in order:-
2443, Basement, Hudson Line,
Address of Embassy in India