Click here to get information on Police Clearance Certificate from Asian Countries
Welcome to Best Fingerprint Services in India
Police Clearance Certificate PCC from Korea »
Information for Police Clearance Certificate
National Police Clearance Certificate or Background Check (Criminal Records) Certificates (BCC) or is a document that is issued by the Korean National Police Agency, certifying that the applicant has never partaken in any criminal activity that led to the involvement of the Korean National Police (KNPA), and is also required when a person applies for an immigration status to other countries. In Korea, the criminal record information is maintained at the Korean National Police Agency. PCC Certifying that the applicant has never partaken in any criminal activity that led to the involvement of the (Korean Police Force) and is also required when a person applies for an immigration status to other countries.
Person applying for Police Clearance Certificate (PCC) are required to state the period of stay in Korea. Documentary proof of stay is to be provided. First Entry and Last Exit date STAMP is also required. All pages of VISA (Colour Copy).
It is issued to any individual who reside more than 6 months in Korea.
Procedure of Getting Police Clearance Certificate
In order to obtain a National police clearance certificate from Korea. You have to fill the prescribed application form in all sections completed in BLOCK CAPITALS with black ink. Obtained a complete set of 10 fingerprint impressions* taken by a qualified fingerprint officer at our lab. The original of the fingerprints must be posted with your completed application form. The current processing time is 4 to 6 weeks for PCC. The certificates will be posted to the forwarding address as indicated by the applicants in the application.
Documents required for Police Clearance Certificate
- Fully completed application form: Ensure all sections are completed in BLOCK CAPITALS and in blue or black ink, original signatures are required throughout.
- Two recent passport size photos with white background.
- Proofs of your current address.
- Full set of fingerprints of both the hands obtained on prescribed fingerprint form duly attested by our Organization.
- Copy of your passport. Clearly showing passport photo, personal information including expiry date, nationality, extension pages if applicable and signature.
- A letter stating the exact periods of residence in Korea and addresses where applicant resided.
- Copies of the first three of the data pages of his/her passport as well as the pages containing Korean visas, entry and departure stamps.
We will give the original certificate in 4 weeks under normal mode of processing. (The processing time will increases if a person was ever charged by the police)
Payment is non-refundable once the application is processed.
Police Certificate Issuing Authority
Korean Intelligence Services
Police Clearance Certificate Check-list
Before leaving our office please verify the check-list that documents in order-
2443, Basement, Hudson Line,
Address of Embassy in India
North Korean Embassy