Click here to get information on Police Clearance Certificate from Asian Countries
Welcome to Best Fingerprint Services in India
Police Clearance Certificate PCC from Lebanon »
Information for Police Clearance Certificate
The Certificate of Extract of Judicial Record or police clearance certificate confirms whether you have a criminal record or not. Police Clearance Certificate is a document that is issued by the Directorate General of the Interior Security Forces in Lebanon, Judicial Department, certifying that the applicant has never partaken in any criminal activity that led to the involvement of the Lebanon Police Force, and is also required when a person applies for an immigration status to other countries.Person applying for Police Clearance Certificate (PCC) are required to state the period of stay in Lebanon. Documentary proof of stay is to be provided. First Entry and Last Exit date STAMP is also required. All pages of VISA (Colour Copy).
Applicants that have lived in Lebanon for more than 6 months at any time should obtain a Police Clearance Certificate for immigration purpose.
Procedure of Getting Police Clearance Certificate
You will have to write a letter to the Lebanon Embassy where you resides, stating that you require a PCC and that you are authorizing our organisation to collect it on your behalf. Applicant must apply with Completed Application Form (Personal Particular) provided at our lab for Police Clearance Certificate. The applicant should furnish his or her full name, date and place of birth, and place and period of all residences in the Lebanon, including full addresses. You need to provide a detail covering letter, mention the period of their stay in the Lebanon, and the name and address of the company you worked for. The completed application form with other supporting documents are directly forwarded to Directorate General of the Interior Security Forces in Lebanon, Judicial Department, through the Lebanon Embassy. The Judicial Department take 4 to 8 weeks to process the application if no criminal record found. The certificate will be posted to the forwarding address as indicated by the applicants in the application.
Documents required for Police Clearance Certificate
- A cover letter having the details of the Authority requesting the Police Clearance Certificate.
- The prescribed complete application form containing the information of applicant provided by our Organization. (Personal Particular).
- Full set of fingerprints of both the hands obtained from the applicant’s at our lab on provided fingerprint form.
- An authorization letter will be produced to state the information for the applicant and the information for the Lebanon foreign mission.
- Self-attested photocopies of your passport. Copies of the first three of the data pages of his/her passport as well as the pages containing Lebanon visas, entry and departure stamps.
- Two recent passport size photographs.
- Copy of Lebanon identity card (if applicable).
- A detailed covering letter stating the period of stay in Lebanon and need for the said certificate.
We will give the original certificate in 2 months at the mentioned address. The processing time will increases if a person was ever charged by the police.
Payment is non-refundable once the application is processed.
Police Certificate Issuing Authority
Police Clearance Certificate Check-list
Before leaving our office please verify the check-list that documents in order-
2443, Basement, Hudson Line,
Address of Embassy in India
Embassy of Lebanon
A-15/26, Vasant Vihar, Delhi-110057
Police Clearance Certificate PCC – Lebanon