Click here to get information on Police Clearance Certificate from Asian Countries
Welcome to Best Fingerprint Services in India
Police Clearance Certificate PCC from Lesotho »
Information for Police Clearance Certificate
Police Clearance Certificate is issued by Lesotho Commissioner of Police. The criminal records history is managed at the Lesotho Commissioner of Police, to enumerate any chemical records that the applicant may or may not have. This Department of Lesotho certified that the applicant has never partaken in any criminal activity and PCC is also required when a person applies for an immigration status to other countries. Person applying for Police Clearance Certificate (PCC) are required to state the period of stay in Lesotho. First entry and last exist date STAMP is also required. It is issued to any individual who reside more than 6 months in Lesotho.
Procedure of Getting Police Clearance Certificate
In order for one to obtain Police Clearance Certificate from Lesotho the individual has to fingerprint on official application form (provided at our organization).A set of 10 fingerprint impressions taken by a qualified fingerprint officer with official attestation of our organization. The form should be accompanied by a copy of valid passport. If the applicant is employed while in Lesotho, the applicant must provide the name of his/her employer as well as copy of the work permit. Then the certificate will be posted to the forwarding address as indicated by the applicants in the application.
Documents required for Police Clearance Certificate
- Recent colored passport size photographs borderless with a white background.
- A letter explaining the purpose for which the Police Clearance Certificate is requested.
- Fully completed application form (personal particular)
- A detailed covering letter stating the period of legal stay in Lesotho and need for the said certificate.
- Copy of your passport, driving license or any similar document for identification purpose.
- Copies of the first three of the data pages of his/her passport as well as the pages containing Lesotho visa, entry and departure STAMP.
- Two proofs of your current address. Official correspondence showing your name and address both dated within the last 6 months.
- Full set of fingerprints of both the hands of applicant obtained at our lab and duly attested by our organization.
- A letter of Authorization that the applicant is authorizing our organization to submit his application on his/her behalf.
- If Lesotho Government issued any Lesotho identity card.(if any)
We will give the original PCC within 3 months (to process the clearance from the date of application package reaches the Criminal Investigation Division in Lesotho)
(The processing time will increases if a person was ever charged by the police)
Applicable fee with processing charges.
Police Certificate Issuing Authority
Commissioner of Police (Attn: CID Secretary)
Police Clearance Certificate Check-list
Before leaving our office please verify the check-list that documents in order-
2443, Basement, Hudson Line,
Address of Embassy in India
B-8/19, Vasant Vihar