Click here to get information on Police Clearance Certificate from Asian Countries
Welcome to Best Fingerprint Services in India
Police Clearance Certificate PCC from Libya »
Information for Police Clearance Certificate
Criminal Status Certificate/Police Clearance Certificate is issued by Criminal Investigation Department, Libya. The criminal status certificate can only be obtained from the states of Tripoli and Benghazi due to having a central records Department. This certificate is issued to person by police or Government agency of a country to enumerate any criminal records that the applicant may or may not have. Arrests, conviction and criminal proceedings comes under Criminal records. This certificate certifies that the applicant has never partaken in any criminal activity and is also required when a person applies for an immigration status to other countries. Person applying for PCC are required to state the period of stay in Libya. First and last exist stamp is also provided.It is issued to any individual who reside more than 6 months in Libya.
Procedure of Getting Police Clearance Certificate
In order to obtain a Police Clearance Certificate from Libya, the applicant required to provide a letter explaining why PCC is being requested. The applicant should furnish his or her name, date and place of birth, period and place of all residences. The application form (provided at our organization) should be filled in BLOCK LETTERS with black pen. Obtained a complete set of 10 fingerprint impressions taken by a qualified fingerprint officer at our lab. The original of the fingerprints must be posted with your completed application form. After the completion of the certificate process, the certificate will be posted to the forwarding address as indicated by the applicants in the application.
Documents required for Police Clearance Certificate
- A letter explaining purpose for which Police Clearance Certificate is required
- Fully completed application form (personal particular)
- Passport size photograph with a white background.
- Certified copy of applicant’s work permit, dependent pass.
- Certified copy of Libya Identity card (if any)
- A set of applicant fingerprint impressions (ten prints).The applicant must submit a set of his/her fingerprint impressions duly attested by our organization.
- Certified copy of applicant’s passport visa page.
- A detailed covering letter stating the period of legal stay in Libya.
- A letter stating that applicant is authorizing our organization to submit application form.
Applicable time taken by the respective authority to process the application.(Processing time will increases if a person was ever charged by the police).
Applicable fee with processing charges.
Police Certificate Issuing Authority
Identity Status Directorate of the
Police Clearance Certificate Check-list
Before leaving our office please verify the check-list that documents in order-
2443, Basement, Hudson Line,
Address of Embassy in India