Click here to get information on Police Clearance Certificate from Asian Countries
Welcome to Best Fingerprint Services in India
Police Clearance Certificate PCC from Madagascar »
Information for Police Clearance Certificate
Police Clearance Certificate or Police Character Certificate is issued by The Ministry of Justice, Madagascar, is a document issued by the Department of Madagascar certifying that the applicant has never partaken in any criminal activity that led to the involvement of the Nigerian Police Force and is also required as part of the visa process by the respective high Commission or embassy. Person applying for Police Clearance Certificate (PCC) are required to state the period of stay in Nigeria. Documentary proof of legal stay and first entry, last exit date of stamp is also required. It is issued to any individual who resides more than 6 months in Nigeria.
Procedure of Getting Police Clearance Certificate
In order to obtain Police Clearance Certificate from Madagascar, applicant required to write a letter stating the requirement of PCC and why PCC is being requested. Applicant must apply with completed application form (all sections) in block letters with black pen. Obtained a complete set of 10 fingerprint impressions taken by a qualified fingerprint officer at our lab. Applicant should send a written disclosure request to Madagascar embassy. The applicant should furnish his or her full name, date and place of birth, period and place of all residences including full addresses. The certificates will be posted to the forwarding address as indicated by the applicants in the application.
Documents required for Police Clearance Certificate
- Recent colored passport size photograph should be borderless with white background.
- Fully completed application form (personal particular)
- A covering letter is required which states the purpose for which PCC is being requested.
- Certified copy of your work permit/appointment letter/dependent pass etc. is also required by the applicant.
- Certified copy of Nigerian identity card (if applicable)
- A set of applicant’s fingerprint impressions. The applicant must submit a set of his/her fingerprint impressions duly attested by our organization.
- Certified copy of applicant’s passport visa page.
- A detailed covering letter stating the period of stay in Madagascar and need for the said certificate.
- Two proofs of your current address showing both applicant’s name and current address.
- A copy of passport (bio data page and entry and departure stamps from Madagascar, and Madagascar visas or evidence of lawful stay if applicant is not a Madagascar national).
Applicable time depends on the processing of application.(Processing time can be up to 4 months if a person was ever charged by the police).
Applicable fee with processing charges.
Police Certificate Issuing Authority
Le Procureur General
Police Clearance Certificate Check-list
Before leaving our office please verify the check-list that documents in order-
2443, Basement, Hudson Line,
Address of Embassy in India
Embassy of Madagascar