Click here to get information on Police Clearance Certificate from Asian Countries
Welcome to Best Fingerprint Services in India
Police Clearance Certificate PCC from Maldives »
Information for Police Clearance Certificate
Police Clearance Certificate is a document contains the details of any “disclosable” convictions relating to the applicant under Criminal Law (The Republic of Maldives).Police Clearance Certificate is issued by the Bureau of Criminal Records, Maldives Police Service, certifying that the applicant has never partaken in any criminal activity that led to the involvement of the Maldives Police Force, and is also required when a person applies for an immigration status to other countries. The PCC details whether or not the applicant has a criminal record in the Maldives and is required as part of the visa process by the respective high commission or embassy. Person applying for Police Clearance Certificate (PCC) are required to state the period of stay in Maldives. Documentary proof of stay is to be provided. First Entry and Last Exit date STAMP is also required. All pages of VISA (Colour Copy).
It is issued to any individual who resides more than 6 months in Maldives.
Procedure of Getting Police Clearance Certificate
In order to obtain a police clearance certificate from Maldives, applicant should write an application letter explaining why police certificate is being requested. Documentary prove of legal stay in Maldives is also required for this process. Applicant must apply with Completed Application Form (Personal Particular) provided by our lab for Police Clearance Certificate. You have to fill the prescribed application form in all sections completed in BLOCK CAPITALS with black ink only. Obtained a complete set of 10 fingerprint impressions* taken by a qualified fingerprint officer at our lab. The Bureau of Criminal Records, Maldives Police Service takes 3 to 4 weeks to process the application if no criminal record found. You should send a written disclosure request to Maldives Embassy. The applicant should furnish his or her full name, date and place of birth, and place and period of all residences in the Republic of Maldives, including full addresses. The certificates will be posted to the forwarding address as indicated by the applicants in the application.
Documents required for Police Clearance Certificate
- A letter explaining the purpose for which the police clearance certificate is required.
- Fully completed application form (Personal Particular).
- Passport size photograph with a white background, taken within the past 3 months (only photos with a white background will be accepted).
- Certified copy of your work permit card or dependant card (if applicable).
- A set of applicant’s fingerprint impressions (ten prints). The applicant must submit a set of his/her fingerprint impressions duly attested by our organisation.
- Certified copy of your passport visa page(s).
- A detailed covering letter stating the period of stay in Maldives and need for the said certificate.
- Two proofs of your current address. Official correspondence showing your name and address both dated.
We will give the original Police Clearance Certificate within 20 working days. (The processing time will increases if a person was ever charged by the police)
Payment is non-refundable once the application is processed.
Police Certificate Issuing Authority
Police Clearance Certificate Check-list
Before leaving our office please verify the check-list that documents in order-
2443, Basement, Hudson Line,
Address of Embassy in India
HIGH COMMISSION OF THE REPUBLIC OF MALDIVES