Click here to get information on Police Clearance Certificate from Asian Countries
Welcome to Best Fingerprint Services in India
Police Clearance Certificate PCC from Mali »
Information for Police Clearance Certificate
Police Clearance Certificate is issued by Mali Ministry of justice, Mali which is a legal registration which requests the criminal record .The certificate of non-conviction may be given to foreign nationals with a residence certificate attesting to their presence in Mali for more than 6 months. These clearances are sometimes also referred to as “criminal record check”. These certificates must be valid at the time of issuance of the visa or other immigration permit. PCC certifies that the applicant has never partaken in any criminal activity that led to the involvement of Mali police authorities and is also required when a person applies for an immigration status to other countries. Person applying for PCC are required to state the period of legal stay and documentary proof of legal stay is to be provided. Applicants who lived in Mali for more than 6 months at any time should obtain a PCC.
Procedure of Getting Police Clearance Certificate
In order to obtain PCC from Mali, the application should furnish his or her name, date and place of birth, period and place of all residences in the application form (provided at our organization).the application should be filled completely and carefully in CAPITAL LETTERS. Obtained a complete set of 10 fingerprint impressions taken by a qualified fingerprint officer at our lab. The original of the fingerprints must be posted with your completed application form. Applicant must apply with completed application (personal particular) provided at our lab for PCC.The certificate will be posted to the forwarding address as indicated by the applicants in the application.
Documents required for Police Clearance Certificate
- Recent colored passport size photograph with white background
- Copy of certified work permit/dependent pass etc.
- A letter explaining the purpose for which PCC is being requested.
- A detailed covering letter stating the period of legal stay in Mali (which should be more than 6 months)
- A set of applicant’s fingerprint impressions (ten prints).The applicant must submit a set of his/her fingerprint impressions duly attested by our organization.
- All colored copy of passport (old and current) with all the three data pages as well as the Mali visa, entry and departure stamps.
- Authorization letter is require if the applicant is authorizing our organization on his/her behalf to submit his/her application form.
- If Mali Government issued any Mali Identity Card (if applicable)
- Copy of driving license, passport and any similar documents used for identification purpose.
- Two proofs of your current address. Official correspondence showing your name and address both dated.
- The applicant’s place of residence during the period of time for which the police clearance is sought.
Applicable time taken by the respective authority to process the application.(Processing time will increases if a person was ever charged by the police).
Applicable fee with processing charges.
Police Certificate Issuing Authority
Mali Ministry of Justice
Police Clearance Certificate Check-list
Before leaving our office please verify the check-list that documents in order-
2443, Basement, Hudson Line,
Address of Embassy in India
Ambassade De La Republique Du Mali Inde